The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Well, that was great.

4 Likes

Ditto for She-Hulk, I thought it was fun. Though I did think the season finale was a mess. All the same, I was just glad to see Marvel branch out and do something against type. Still, our opinion is enough in the minority that Iā€™m not expecting to see a season 2.

1 Like

Fighting words :muscle:

The finale had so much cool stuff!! You gotta love it just for Savage She Hulk alone.

Devon Lewis: So this has been a hidden project that Iā€™m grateful to say I was apart of She-Hulk was by far the greatest set I was ever apart August 18th 2 days from now youā€™ll see it in the makingā€¦ Being apart of Marvel Studios was amazing one I couldnā€™t be happier to be apart of! Being the body double of She Hulk was amazing and now you can watch it on Disney+ donā€™t miss it! I always had the dream of being The Incredible Hulk but the universe has a funny way of answering you I was She Hulk

I REGRET NOTHINGā€¦ looking forward to the next Marvel Studios project Hopefully a main character next go round Iā€™m ready!

All my love too for Malia Arrayah, the onset reference person for She Hulk. Her comments in support of tall women reached as far as she could. And she reaches pretty far!

Joan Is Awful

8/10

Incredible first half, donā€™t think it quite stuck the landing. Though to be fair, I donā€™t know how you could have ended that perfectly.

Yeah, I know that the majority of the audience who stuck with the series were raving about the finale. I was very surprised by that reaction since ā€œWTFā€ was my recurring thought throughout. I understand that it apparently had a ton of Easter eggs for comics readers, but it seems like an odd choice to suddenly lean so heavily in that direction during a season finale.

1 Like

Just watched the Loch Henry episode of Black Mirror. The bartender looked familiar to me, but I couldnā€™t place him.

Then I looked him up in IMDB and my face melted.

2 Likes

What the actual wtfwtfwtf :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Featuring AI performances by Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlie Brooker, and many more :smiley:

Coolidge isnā€™t an actor. She plays the exact same character in every movie/show with the exact same ticks and quirks.

Man is The Idol bad. It could have been good too, some interesting themes, but itā€™s just kind of gross.

1 Like

Pretty much the cliffs of every review I have seen.

Finished up The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Wasnā€™t really feeling the finale (apparently Iā€™m in the minority based on its IMDb score), but overall the series was definitely a good one.

Being the sumo snob I am I expected to hate Sanctuary, the Netflix drama about sumo, but just finished the series and was thoroughly entertained.

1 Like
3 Likes

Idk how Dimension 404 is free to stream on YouTube but itā€™s like Black Mirror but a little more fun.

2 Likes

Latest Silo episode is quite the cliffhanger!

Hurr hurr

hurr hurr

hurrrrrrrrrrr

Iā€™m so hyped for this that Iā€™ve been watching the low budget Chinese version which is p decent. Really hoping Netflix doesnā€™t fuck it up

2 Likes

January 2024? FFFFFFUUUUU

Yeah the first 1/3 of the first episode introduced some stuff that would have been interesting but then The Weeknd enters and it immediately becomes unwatchable. Iā€™m not above watching a show partially because of the sexy sex, but I am not remotely interested in even trying episode two.

Surprised that Hulu is apparently dropping season 2 of The Bear all at the same time this week. I much prefer the weekly drop since it creates some semblance of fans of a show all watching along at about the same time, but oh well. Still glad to see this coming season seems to be getting positive advance reviews.

1 Like