The Television Streaming Thread: Part II - Hot Takes, Jags Fans, and Bert

Been busy lately, but returned to watching Cabinet of Curiosities.

3rd episode was good, but not as great as most seem to think. I’d put it on par with the first two episodes.

Episode 4 was terrible. What in the hell was that?

Haha, just watched it last night, thought it was great! Ep 1 the only one I thought was meh.

I’m really looking forward to the Panos Cosmatos episode, I’m guessing Guillermo is going to let him go wild with it.

Oh, no. No. No.

NO

Why?

Ep 4 was pretty stupid, but I found it oddly entertaining.

Ep 1 started out so strong, I was really into the setup, then just abruptly ends.

A Christmas Story is an all-time classic that should be left alone under all circumstances, but should DEFINITELY not be getting a basic cable made-for-TV looking nostalgia trap.

1 Like

There have already been two A Christmas Story sequels.

Well, fuck them too!

3 Likes

No i meant why are they doing this

:moneybag:

Episode 4 is The Autopsy right? Y’all are crazy. Everything about that episode was amazing…

1 Like

No. Autopsy is Episode 3.

Episode 4 is the one with the woman working at the bank.

Ahhh my fault. That was my least favorite so far. 3 to go.

Well, we didn’t need to know about those either.

Burn these posts with fire.

1 Like

Why am I watching this BBC Inside Man show on Netflix where everyone is doing a bad American accent?

https://twitter.com/io9/status/1587939874635919362?s=20&t=ZFWhSO67bpMaMysSS7PaZA

Tapped out on Severance after 5 eps. Wanted to like it more than I did, but it just wasn’t going anywhere for me.

1 Like

I tapped out twice on Severance, but eventually made it thru based on the comments made in this thread, and was glad I did. If you’ve made it this far, then you have to see it out.

9 Likes

You’re plot committed. Just power through

8 Likes