The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Haven’t watched Fletcher in action for a long time, but I can see it.

Around the time I saw a lot of her I was also getting through a fair amount of Quincy. I always intend to go back and see if he’s as great as I remember too.

1 Like
1 Like

good_motherfucking_choice_dave_chappel

Well that didn’t work

just watched e1 and I’m into it

1 Like

This lends credence to my theory that Succession is Arrested Development but twice as long

2 Likes

The Sopranos was ahead of its time wrt pandemic prep

3 Likes

Chris has a bad case of cowboy-itis in this episode, maybe he didn’t want to be a super spreader.

1 Like

Also I had never heard that Rivers Cuomo (or Bill Hader) had a cameo!

Eta: I’ll self contain to the drunk thread now

1 Like

The Vow is a wild cult doc. Enjoying it 3 eps in.

3 Likes

The Greenleaf family, which runs sprawling Memphis megachurch Calvary Fellowship World Ministries, appears to be a loving and caring clan. Beneath the surface, though, exists scandalous secrets and lies. Greed, adultery and sibling rivalry are among the issues that threaten to test the family’s faith and tear the group apart. The scandalous happenings are uncovered by Grace, the estranged daughter of church leader Bishop James Greenleaf, when she returns home after a 20-year absence. Oprah Winfrey has a regular role on the show as Mavis, Grace’s aunt.

This show is so good. Holy shit. Four episodes in and it is a show to make you stop everything and watch just one more.

That looks good. I wonder where I could find it? :thinking:

All five seasons now on Netflix (US) :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oh man. That’s not gonna help you…

Bah. It’s probably not on Aussie Netflix.

1 Like

It’s on Netflix rexx. And Google play. Use JustWatch.

2 Likes

It Follows is temporarily discounted to a free rental on Amazon Prime if you’re looking for a good scary movie to watch on Halloween

1 Like

It Follows is awesome.

1 Like

Get a VPN, dammit. :)

Yup, great atmospheric movie with a very strong cast, great premise and fun what if scenarios of what you would do if encountering the entity from the movie.

In fact, Matpat did a video outlining how to beat the monster and still live a normal life.

2 Likes