The Supreme Court: RIP Literally Everything

If he loses anywhere near convincingly I don’t think that’s true. Talk all you want about no consequences for Trump but most of the grunts from last time went or still are in jail

I hope you are all right but it seems to me when the last insurrection happened it was the result of a few months of lies about the election. We now have 4 years of it. Have you seen the polling on how many republicans believe the election was stolen?

I really hope I am wrong.

I can buy this, but what if it’s a really close Biden win and all the polls just before the election had Trump sweeping the swing states?

We’ve also had hundreds of participants in the last insurrection go to jail for a long time. I think the lack of protests at the trials may be an indication that people have learned not that protests around Trump aren’t safe…

1 Like

I agree the absence of protest for him has been a good sign.

1 Like

Let’s say the judge jails trump for gag order violation

These maga chuds are going to protest as much as we did for roe/wade and the Supreme Court seat stealing

Which is not at all

3 Likes

I think 300+ in jail from the last time will discourage another Jan 6.

Also the feds will be ready this time. They were intentionally not there last time.

There will no getting close to the Capitol. If the MAGAs resort to acts of terror they just fuck themselves more.

The only “win” they can get would be to show up and get slaughtered.

1 Like

Yes, MAGA folk are known for not engaging in quixotic efforts that anyone with common sense knows are doomed to fail.

3 Likes

What if they do a Jan 6 type storming of voting booths in Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Detroit, etc.?

I’m much more worried about counting locations here and there. Urban counties.

ProPublica series on Supreme Court gifts wins Pulitzer Prize

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/06/propublica-wins-pulitzer-in-public-service-00156376

1 Like

Horror show continues

If your car gets stolen then the police can just keep it since it was part of a crime?

1 Like

Starting to feel like they should rename the podcast to 6-3.

1 Like

Guys, clearly this is only going to happen to minorities. C’est la vie.

1 Like

1 Like

Also, I am stunned to learn that the Kombucha girl in that meme was apparently 22 when it was filmed, rather than a mid-40s woman.

1 Like