THE Super Tuesday Mega-Gameday Sweat

It is so mega tilting to see that Democrats can successfully play dirty to nuke an actual liberal from gaining power but refuse to do so against Republicans.

11 Likes

Time to drink.

I might not be prepared for the coronavirus, but I am prepped to drink tonight

1 Like

One nice thing about Bernie not getting the nomination is that he won’t be murdered by the CIA #silverlinings

1 Like

Do you remember when they were comparing all the moderate votes against bernie and you guys were raging about it? This is why they were doing it. The consolidated moderate vote far outnumbers the progressive vote and we may see it on display today. This outcome was mostly inevitable.

Try to chill out, think rationally, and message calmly.

4 Likes

63 to 18 on black voters in VA. That has been polled for months and been nowhere near that.

Endorsements from Pete and Klob who had combined 0.05% black voters there turned it guys!

1 Like

It’s over

welp

In the last hour Rachel Maddow has said so and the MSNBC chiron was as blatant as it could possibly be about it, but tomorrow the same cast of characters will call this a wild conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Progressives had their chance to jump on the Burisma train and try to nuke Biden. I don’t think Hunter Biden did anything illegal, but he’s the sort of failson that we should be holding up as an example of the culture of corruption that we want to dismantle.

1 Like

It probably won’t be over today but Bernie’s time as a favorite is over. If I’m Bernie I just go full on anti-Biden negative. So many clips of him being racist, anti-lgbtq, in favor of cutting social security and trade deals that people in MI and PA hate.

So sad that it’s Biden.

Jeremy Scahill looks dead behind the eyes on Democracy Now.

2 Likes

That’s what the Warren people are saying in the other thread.

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1234993744253878272

Luckily both my Coronavirus prep and my sweat-super-Tuesday prep were to stock up on alcohol.

1 Like

Come on man. Biden was irrelevant before the money faucet and the intervention of the Baraken. No need to rewrite history.

Biden with that huge momentum guys! Fuck YA Biden 2020! Dozens at his watch party are going wild!

2 Likes

I blame boomers. They’re political suicide bombers.

1 Like

I think the most disheartening aspect of how this is playing out is that the establishment Dems are clearly able to play the political game, yet refuse to do so against Trump/Republicans. They only break out the tricks for a liberal uprising.

That’s followed closely by how disheartening it is to see the sheer number of fucking idiots who vote against their interests.

9 Likes

Watch NC, if they don’t call quickly it softens the blow a bit. If they call immediately Bernie’s probably losing everywhere.

@BestOf

1 Like