The Simpsons Thread

I use this joke with as many different things as possible.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s an amazing joke. I love Marge

1 Like

We were talking about plane crashes tonight so…

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

Attention everyone:

Simpsons episode draft.

2 Likes

My wife has watched a lot less Simpsons than I have, so earlier in quarantine we started rewatching them season by season, although I think we skipped the first two and will probably finish around season 11.

Even after rewatching them I think this will still be difficult for me? There are just so many great episodes, I can never seem to keep them straight.

We are running the Biggest (dead) asshole of all time draft on Monday, but I don’t think there would be any dearth of easy episodes to discuss if people end up participating in both at the same time.

Not saying it has to be this week (or even soon), but it’s something that needs to happen.

Seasons 2-7 is the sweet spot.

WRT drafts would Treehouse of Horror episodes be available?

1 Like

A dedicated Treehouse of Horror draft would be elite

I see what you’re saying. For sure, just me being eager and thinking of how much time all of us may have over the next week. But we will also need entertainment or relief in 2021.

I remember the short lived Simpson Wave period.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah, sure. As long as it doesn’t run so long that I’m expected to pick episodes outside the golden years.

Question. Is The Simpsons +EV? If someone said to you you have two choices. Either you can never watch the simpsons ever again. Or, every time you watched the simpsons from now on it was a random episode from any of the 32+ seasons.

Is the Simpsons +EV on average?
  • Never watch another Simpsons
  • Watch nothing but random episodes

0 voters

1 Like