The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

Well it was nice pretending for a day or two

I give up

https://twitter.com/alex_sammon/status/1408885240706260995?s=21

I don’t think the infrastructure bill passes the house without the reconciliation bill.

1 Like

The infrastructure bill still isn’t passing the senate. It’s all theater and the takeaway here is Manchin and Cinema are fucking awful. All of this is to show them Republicans are hopeless, which, if you don’t know that already you’re either in on it or unimaginably stupid or both.

1 Like

I mean think how corrupt or stupid you have to be to see this happening in your own state and do absolutely nothing:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1408623572516577285?s=21

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t regret going to bed last night high and pretending I lived in a country with hope.

1 Like

When Riverman was being positive I was a bit drunk but thinking like maybe. Butnaaaaaaah.
WAAF.

1 Like

As has been said before the house, Nancy Pelosi, has also said they won’t pass the bi-partisan bill until the reconciliation bill is passed.

So Biden ended up being a limp dick loser but the actions are still in play. Unless the house walks it back because Biden walks it back LOL.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get the point of Biden saying he didn’t mean it. I guess Dems gonna Dem.

2 Likes

It’s the most Dem thing ever to make it so that people are excited and like “hey it’s nice to finally win one!” and then walk it back literally the next day lol

5 Likes

The whole Republican platform is to piss off libs and first sign of Republicans getting outraged by getting outplayed Biden makes nice lmao. Cowards.

1 Like

Lmao accidentally made the correct play, now instead nothing will pass.

My theory on this is that Congress is convinced Bezos is the only actor that can mount a defense/offense in the face of what they perceive to be an imminent standoff with China.

Hating on optimism is a sign of privilege itself.

Dystopian awareness isn’t an intellectual litmus test anymore. It’s a fricking after school special nowadays.

Stim is right and those who attacked bernie for it were wrong.

Being righteous is an addiction people on our side have that is totally fucking antithetical to actual progress. Fighting in then weeds about wokeness is a mega loser. Wokeness is the correct side but we need to stop arguing amongst ourselves about who is most virtuous and pure. It accomplishes nothing. And the warfare is asymptomatic. We need to start focusing on accomplishing things and worry about the optics later.

6 Likes

Redban kept any show from becoming too serious, which served Joe well. After he left Joe started taking it much more seriously. Which was horrible because it’s a lot of nonsense mostly.

This is a pretty good sign nothing is happening in these 2 or even 4 years.

Your dunk on Rogans inconsistency is noted but are we really trying to pretend that Biden is fit for office? Lmao

You might want to look in a mirror before throwing around accusations of mental illness.

Hmm a personal attack referencing someone’s mental illness as a reflexive defense of the most powerful man in the world. Very cool stuff

And can you see mental illness in the mirror? Not sure but I can hear the President slurring his words and ejecting garble into the microphone every tv appearance so, idk

2 Likes

We could probably do with a total and complete shutdown on remarks about other posters’ mental health.

8 Likes