The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

No one does. He doesn’t post here anymore.

Remember when Russia rigged the election for Trump against Hillary?

2 Likes

At least that resulted in Hillary going away.

1 Like

do y’all take this compromise? Been floating around twitter as something that manchin would support

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1405220420559814661

like it would ever get 60 anyways

I only read the first like 4 things but that sounds basically like hr1.

SNAP take that.

I hate talks of bans on partisan gerrymandering. Using computer models doesn’t prevent partisan skew if they are rigged by one party or the other, but making it a law and putting it in the hands of a computer gives cover to the bad actors.

3 Likes

Thought Biden gave a pretty good post-putin press conference.

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1405244372128567300

worth reading the whole thing

lol Manchin

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GIVING THESE ASSHOLES ANY INPUT NOW

1 Like

It was hilarious, and by hilarious I mean incredibly fucking frustrating, to see signs NEXT TO EACH OTHER near the polling place that read: “End gerrymandering. Vote yes on 1” AND “End gerrymandering. Vote no on 1”

Fuck you guys.

2 Likes

Seems like it gives up on some voter ID stuff in exchange for mandated early voting, national holiday, and some other stuff. Would snap take too, but it does seem like they’re negotiating against themselves unless they’re willing to override the filibuster.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lol waaf.

Biden should sick the IRS and doj on manchin whole family. Too bad he mostly agrees

Did they steal the “No Labels” label from Naomi Klein?

1 Like

Yeah check on the recent manchin article. We aren’t getting shit.

Naomi Klein is “No Logo”.

@anon10396289 still believes that Republicans would seat a Dem SCOTUS nominee in the first half of a Presidential term because the political backflash from their base would be devastating if they did not.

1 Like

I just forgot his name, so was using the forum tool to help find it.

I’m sorry, what exactly is “mean” about @ him ?