The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

I saw trash trucks taking people’s homes yesterday when I went to get my vaccine.

1 Like

Lol, I totally misread this and replied.

Ok, the one time I’ve ever been in my city police dept was to safely dispose of old medication. They do have some programs that might need to be moved somewhere else before their budgets go to zero.

See above post. Sorry. You were fast though, it was only up for about 20 seconds I think.

1 Like

Usually you have to swear you haven’t done any drugs in the past five years or so, don’t know if a polygraph is standard for interns.

Technically it’s still against federal law even if legal in the states but Jesus what a completely dumb, out-of-touch move.

If the cops murder all the homeless people then that would end homelessness.

1 Like

We just have fundamentally different views of human nature I guess. I see them as shitty fire monkeys whose lizard brains are actively working to prevent them from noticing the lack of similarity between what they think they believe in and what they actually do. Not understanding the inherent corruption of humans is the core flaw of anarchism. You think your compatriots in the cause are good people who would lay down their lives for their friends… and that’s true today because the lizard brain and the other part of that same persons brain that you think is that person are on the same page. You know people betray revolutions all the time during the phase where the government starts offering certain constituencies what they want in exchange for a separate peace. Lower class whites have pulled that move en masse like 10 times in a row now lol.

And that fundamental problem with anarchism is why it doesn’t have a good answer for the fact that violence is a natural monopoly, and that every time there isn’t a monopoly on violence really bad shit starts happening immediately. The really bad shit happens because people suck full stop. The most essential government service is to centralize the power to do violence to those it sanctions for very specific reasons.

Honestly I’m anti current police at least as much because they are doing a shitty job of regulating violence as I am about the rest of it. Imagine thinking that locking 2M+ people in prison and ruining their lives economically was going to be good for crime. We’ve long since reached the point where the police are making things much more violent not less. A lot of that impact is due to the drug war pushing an entire industry underground and thus separated from the government monopoly on violence. If those white supremacists gave the tiniest shit about black on black crime they’d realize that the drug trade is at the root of most of it. And no shit the most marginalized people in society flock to an entire industry that is prevented legally from being dominated by huge corporations owned by white people. The more desperate you are the better it looks.

7 Likes

Need a new thread for this topic imo.

6 Likes

Back to Biden, if this “firing people for smoking pot in the past” thing is being reported accurately it is bad policy and bad politics. Terrible.

1 Like

Have we done the vid of Biden tripping on the Airforce One steps. Makes Florida Man’s fear of stairs seem a hair less loltastic.

He has a leg stutter and you’re an asshole for mentioning it.

16 Likes

LOL, although I wouldn’t be that surprised if there was a serious comment along those lines.

Obviously in the derposphere it won’t play this way, but, imo, I actually thought it was a positive in some ways. He stumbled walking up some stairs and popped back up. That has happened to everyone at some point. Now if it was an “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” situation, the optics on that would have been not great.

Also, I think he would be better off walking up stairs at normal speed rather than running up and trying to show how damn spry he is all the time. No need to give them ammo, Joe.

The Fox-created Biden vs. Putin face-off hasn’t hit the derpisphere meme machines.

Maybe too boring for the MAGAs?

+1. While the police discussion is important and interesting, I use this thread as my main aggregate of Presidency related news and it has been buried recently. The other conversation deserves it’s own thread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ellorysmith/status/1372970411386834946

2 Likes

I’m on board I’m impeaching biden now unless he fixes this

Lol clickbait

there were additional factors at play in many instances for the small number of individuals who were terminated,” Psaki said.

PC you’re a mod now you can move this derail and ban the non believers

7 Likes

I assume that immediately after this 6 cops swarmed and stomped a black duckling to death.

7 Likes

Good news. CVS and other big pharmacies will take your old medications and dispose of them.

1 Like