The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

Instead of getting mad at people for pointing out how shitty Biden is maybe get mad at Biden for being shitty.

2 Likes

You’ll be accused of Just Posting Videos next.

3 Likes

You just straight up lied claiming I have ever made a claim that Russia won the election in a post adding support to Flynn for posting a complete conspiracy theory video straight out of 8chan.

So no, it think I’ll keep it up. I’m done with kowtowing to you people who think you are heroes by constantly lying about my positions.

Andy Harris obv.

Van Hollen and Sarbanes are both mehs I think. In my head they’re like Gillibrand tier in that they will sometimes come through and support some good stuff, but I’d be pretty unhappy if they were a standard bearer for the party.

uh what

idk man I think maybe reflexive hyperbole is a leak in your posting and you’d do yourself and the forum a favour by endeavouring to curb it? Just an opinion.

4 Likes

57 Likes

Easy tiger, good grief.

especially given that Pittsburgh went ahead and kept its own obligations for climate action after trmp pulled out of the Paris Agreement.

Naw dog, fired up @clovis8 is the sexiest clovis. Just give in to your desires.

2 Likes

Elite

2 Likes

I assume the deleted post was one of the regular ‘fuck you piece of shit’ posts Clovis makes then instantly deletes for some reason?

1 Like

It was and I delete them because they add nothing to the discussion even though they are how I feel at the moment.

6 Likes

He absolutely refuses to rein in the reflexive hyperbole, thank you very much (and yeah also Eff Ewe).

1 Like

You might benefit from practicing postus interruptus.

1 Like

It’s not hyperbole Flynn. That video is disgusting. It would fit in perfectly on 8chan. In fact, I absolutely guarantee it’s posted there many times. You posting it and then following up with several posts supporting it is exactly pizzagate in kind and only marginally different in degree.

Mimosa thought you were posting it as a laugh at the idiots in 8chan for Christ’s sake.

2 Likes

True story. :grin:

hold up… this is riverman right?

3 Likes

The thing about this shit is you almost certainly know that you’re going to feel bad about it in 24 hours maximum. Yet you just can’t help yourself, somehow.

https://twitter.com/sunfl0wr91/status/1351951967455764489?s=21

20 Likes

Chefskiss