The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

He’s clearly in his last term so probably wants to you know not be remembered as democracy’s 2nd greatest villian.

No… he hasn’t turned a page. He’s either punch drunk or several steps ahead of everyone here. I don’t like the odds on that.

One possibility has been to bifurcate the Senate day and use just half of it for the impeachment trial, so other business can be conducted. Multiple Democratic and Republican aides have said that would require GOP consent.

Seems like there’s some room for negotiating the terms of an impeachment trial.

Oh, well that’s kind of weird. But, um, OK.

Doesn’t look like you’re getting the engagement you were hoping for, but I guess the evening is young. :D

1 Like

I don’t like mega threads so I appreciate it when posts that should be their own thread get moved.

3 Likes

I’m not seriously taking notes, just think it’s interesting how quickly everyone saying something Clovis doesn’t like the sound of becomes “Pizzagate”.

That video is pizzagate. You should be completely ashamed to have posted it. You’re not but should be.

IDK man, it seems more like an unproven but not implausible hypothesis with some prima facie convincing evidence, whereas Pizzagate is stuff like secret adrenochrome cults and child-rape dungeons under pizza parlours and whatnot. Like in your rhetorical haste, you risk coming off as someone who would be pretty easy to convert to Pizzagatism.

They believe Russia stole the election for Trump so it’s pretty close.

2 Likes

SCORE! you bag one internet point against a made up opponent who exists only in your mind.

lol the irony.

3 Likes

Instead of getting mad at people for pointing out how shitty Biden is maybe get mad at Biden for being shitty.

2 Likes

You’ll be accused of Just Posting Videos next.

3 Likes

You just straight up lied claiming I have ever made a claim that Russia won the election in a post adding support to Flynn for posting a complete conspiracy theory video straight out of 8chan.

So no, it think I’ll keep it up. I’m done with kowtowing to you people who think you are heroes by constantly lying about my positions.

Andy Harris obv.

Van Hollen and Sarbanes are both mehs I think. In my head they’re like Gillibrand tier in that they will sometimes come through and support some good stuff, but I’d be pretty unhappy if they were a standard bearer for the party.

uh what

idk man I think maybe reflexive hyperbole is a leak in your posting and you’d do yourself and the forum a favour by endeavouring to curb it? Just an opinion.

4 Likes

57 Likes

Easy tiger, good grief.

especially given that Pittsburgh went ahead and kept its own obligations for climate action after trmp pulled out of the Paris Agreement.

Naw dog, fired up @clovis8 is the sexiest clovis. Just give in to your desires.

2 Likes