The Presidency of the Joes: more like INFRASTRUCTURE WEAK

She’s a comedian. Its satire.

That’s the whole point. She’s making fun of those people. Are you already into the Bud Light again?

2 Likes

Who’s 2 and 3? #1 obv GOAT Raskin.

A $1.5T tax cut passed through reconciliation. Tell us more about rules tho.

No, and I don’t understand the tone of this post. I was not trying to insult your post in any way - I just think good satire is usually obvious. I’ve never heard of her, and that kind of drivel is what I hear out of deplorables constantly so it didn’t really trigger any “is this sincere?” alarms in my head.

Satire is not exactly easy to spot in this day and age because reality is already ridiculous.

And it’s bud light platinum. Big difference. It specifically says it’s made for the night.

8 Likes

Such persecution.

I think the actual complaint was that someone dumped like 30 tweets in a row, all about a specific topic. If I posted a couple dozen tweets about Bridgerton from TV critics from my Twitter feed into the Netflix thread, I assume a mod would helpfully move it all into its own thread.

11 Likes

Did the Marines even salute?

You’re one of the most all over the place posters about stuff like this around so you should probably take your own advice with a grain of salt.

5 Likes

I dunno.

This is like another one of those crazy ear mirage things. It really does sound like he says “salute the marines.” Until you are told that he’s actually saying “Good looking marines,” and then that’s all you can hear.

3 Likes

Flynn should be embarrassed making that post. It’s a tiny shift from straight up pizzagate crap. Mythical ear pieces, shadowing puppet masters, muffled audio you can’t hear. Just embarrassing.

1 Like

Oh I just assumed that he was clowing on what crazy people are already passing around.

Oh if so my bad. Hard to tell anymore.

I am ready for 1000 Fauci bombs like this one.

3 Likes

Lol that is straight up gangster! And actual science.

Cans or bottles? (please be cans)

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1352366677237911555

16 Likes

=

1 Like

I mean I’m agnostic on the video, taking notes on responses to it though.

Bottles, I’m not a barbarian.

2 Likes