The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

Well, you got your pleasantly demented old lady, who is still fairly functional, but thinks Carter is still president and that you’re still married to a woman you divorced five or so years ago. She’s still nice to people, but if you talk to her for a while you realize the lights are on but no one is home.

Then you got the bedpan tossing demented aggressive guy, who takes a swing at people for no reason if he’s off his meds, and sometimes if he’s on them. He got put in a home by his family because he was just too much for them to deal with.

Guess which one Donald is.

MM MD

1 Like

I thought this HAD to be a parody account, for obvious reasons. It’s not. It’s the real campaign account with a check mark.

The one we put in a “home.” Unfortunately it’s the big white one with the pillars.

1 Like

I actually think that, in that broken clock kind of way, this is actually one of the rare instances where it turns out to be a pretty well-crafted (and pretty funny!) joke.

1 Like

If Rolling Stone did a 100 Most Punchable Faces of All Time edition, where does Matt Gaetz finish?

To be clear, I’m talking about advanced age senility, which may be the cause of his obvious disorientation and confusion, but full blown clinical mental disorders like pathological lying, narcissism, paranoia, being delusional, and his in ability for empathy, not mention no clear sense of self awareness or how he’s perceived.

I think most politicians lie to some extent and are narcissistic to some extent. Trump is at a whole other level, which makes him dysfunctional. He’s mad. Whatever senility or dementia he suffers from is wholly besides the point. He is not well and a very sick man mentally. This needs to be exposed and talked about more

Man Gaetz might be #1 of most punchable faces

4 Likes

If offered, I’m trading for British citizenship without a moment’s hesitation although admittedly it was much more appealing before Brexit.

There’s simply no way I’d believe that face hasn’t already been punched hundreds of times. Look how caved in it is.

Eh Stephen Miller probably still wins. But I do like my choices there.

good choice

gingrich-smirking mark_zuckerberg-625x352 -52949259

Was going to say I don’t know how you can look past Kushner for most punchable face, but then in looking for the perfect image I got distracted by Ivanka’s hat here. Not saying she’s the most punchable, obviously, but it is a really stupid hat.

1 Like

Actually, it would be really unfair to punch malfunctioning wax androids. Plus they might catch fire.

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1200097739780087808?s=19

It‘s definitely Tucker Carlson for me.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1200415623798501378
( twitter | raw text )

Nigel Farage tho.

1 Like

Nigel Farage ainec

EDIT: Slow pony