The Presidency of Donald J. Trump v5.0: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes PEANUT BUTTER & BANANAS

They’ve talked about how because there’s been no vote it’s a sham. They keep forgetting that impeachment resolutions in the full House are voting to refer it to the Judiciary Committee. The Judiciary Committee then votes to move it forward. This ‘official’ vote already passed the Judiciary Committee when they set the rules of the impeachment investigation. Nadler also said that articles of impeachment had already been referred to the committee in court filings but he never said what they were. Geniuses one and all the GOP (Geniuses of People).

Here’s an under the radar moment. Since September 26 roughly, all eyes have been on Schiff who is a satellite info provider in the impeachment inquiry. We’re at almost a month that no one in the media (or President Crimes) has been looking at what Nadler’s been up to in the real impeachment inquiry. That’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

In all seriousness, I think #2 and #4 are the culprits. That’s the two on opposite sides of the center. Transpose those letters and everyone else is where they’re supposed to be.

But I also think it’s likely they took a picture in perfect formation, as well as this picture where no one cared, but here we are assuming it was a mistake.

1 Like

From an otherwise unremarkable article. MSN

Whatever they have on Graham isn’t just his open secret…

It’s meant as a loyalty letter to punish anyone who breaks from it, and they are not signing anything like that. I thought it was laughable when Linzie tried to introduce that idea a few weeks ago.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ambassadorrice/status/1185394028612706304?s=21

6 Likes

He knows how bad his properties are at making food and how many citations they get. Its why he eats MCdonalds.

3 Likes

Yeah it is a pretty gross abuse to want to write such a letter. Deciding the outcome of a trial without hearing the evidence is egregious.

2 Likes

I’ve been dying for people to do this. The only thing that would make it better is if she’s lying, as this is what he does constantly in his smears. Dude would give himself a heart attack trying to disprove it.

1 Like

“Well they would say that, wouldn’t they?”

1 Like

I thought the same. It’s hard to believe, but I don’t really care. Although it would’ve been funny if she had quoted him as saying, “Sir…sir, you’re being treated so unfairly!”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1185534210196627456
( twitter | raw text )

#NoThankYou

1 Like

The way it SHOULD work when he/they keep on doubling down, when they call congress doing its constitutionally established work a “coup”, and openly admit to blatant crimes and say “get over it”, and the president’s children acuse everyone else of nepotism etc etc etc, is his base should get smaller and smaller because it’s reduced to only the crazies/true believers/very stupid people. But I guess it turns out that’s 40%+ of the country?

5 Likes

Think about how deep you’d have to be in to still support Trump. It’s WAY harder and painful, especially to stupid people, to admit you’re wrong and change, than it is to just keep lying to yourself. I’d say from the get go there was a very small sliver of his actual base that was ever going to change their mind at all, and at this point they’ve already jumped ship or went too deep to do so.

2 Likes
1 Like

Has no chance of passing, it’s pure theater to use as talking points on FoxNews of how mean the Dems are and how their godking is being treated unfairly.

Twitter saying David Duke is endorsing Tulsi. LOL

5 Likes

I think what most liberals are missing is that this isn’t about right and wrong, it’s about winning and losing. I’ve attached my entire worldview to this man and I am going down with the ship. Not one of you is going to convince me otherwise.

1 Like

I get that for Trumpkins it’s about winning. But what exactly do they think they are winning?

1 Like

Their racist, abhorrent views and voices being heard and catered to.

1 Like