The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

RBG’s cancer came back in may but sounds like that is better now.

this friday news dump sucks

The expenditures in this list are sequential in $100 increments up to but not exceeding $10K, I’m sure it’s perfectly on the up and up

9 Likes

Guaranteed this bloated fuck makes a passive aggressive RBG tweet in the next 24 hours, right?

I wonder. With Pence as president things would have been very dark but more civilized and shielded. Really depends who won the jockeying behind the scenes. Would a guy like Bannon have stuck around? Would all his advisors be hardcore evangelicals?

Whatever it would have been, it wouldn’t have been this, and this is the worst so it could not have been worse.

1 Like

Good move considering he is the most dangerous racist in America.

Liver cancer. Mom died from it 6 months after diagnosis. Doctor said it would be painless. It wasn’t. She was at least lucid and active until near the end.

Sorry God, but you’re kind of a dick.

7 Likes

Yes, Council for National Policy was ‘grooming’ him to be president until his role in the Ukraine scandal came out. I say ‘grooming’ because come on.

If you told me trump donors had to sacrifice 600 million dollars for trump to leave office I would give my full support.

My theory is that McCain voted to save Obamacare purely out of spite because Trump was a dick to him, so Trump dying after a month means we lose that vote.

2 Likes

I like how the post right under Riverman’s fuck WaPo comment is a scoop by the WaPo.

If a business or private person had a bunch of transactions under $10k they’d be getting a visit from the authorities in the hope that the person would talk and lie.

2 Likes

Pretty frightening to imagine what kinds of tech/tools these goons have.

How long were stingrays in use before an imprisoned hacker figured it out? 10 years +?

Donates his salary tho.

2 Likes

24 Likes

This is pretty much Gretas view vis-a-vis school and climate change - what is the point of going to school and learning the facts only to later completely ignore them.

3 Likes

It is a powerful point.

I think too what is the point of teaching people what to think instead of how to think? I look forward to every time someone destroys things I thought were as good as facts. And more than that, I look forward to people who show me that our agreement is a huge coincidence, because the way I reach my conclusions is as terrible as the people I disagree with.

But that doesn’t happen if all we teach is obedience. Then it’s just unfettered tribalism only eclipsed by how insecure a person is about anything they claim as truth. What else could a person be when they’re challenged by facts and careful analysis, but their only defense is how loudly they proclaim fealty to the person who told them to be ready to die for the right to own slaves?

https://twitter.com/EdLaborCmte/status/1284189401178951681?s=20

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1284208941430382596?s=20

4 Likes

Fuck Chris Wallace but this is good.

I remember too last time he moderated a POTUS debate and lol. He was a great moderator if you were able to look past the outrageous conservative propaganda he laced into his seemingly reasonable questions.

3 Likes

Do you guys think he’s on drugs, legit has early stage cognitive decline, or both? Seriously.

1 Like

I’d say both but I’d also say we’re well past early stage and into the middle stages at the very least.