The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Fuck f uck fuck how is this being ignored. This could be GG democracy.

I think this is Stephen Miller running into re-election. When the election is no longer meddling in his plans he can evict everyone from this country who is not white enough.

Not a doctor, but was a longtime caregiver for my mother who died a couple of years ago at age 96. I managed to keep her out of the hospital virtually the entire last ten years of her life, until that last year. Then she had three infection related hospitalizations. Not long after her last one she fell and broke her hip and was gone four days later. RBG is a strong woman, but with the cancer, and now infections, it seems like January 20 is a very long way away.

1 Like

They have done that in the house. There are like 1000 bills waiting for the senate. McConnell simple will not act on those and he will not let any democrats in the senate even get legislation to the floor.

1 Like

To be fair the silent minority who elected Trump do not believe in science. So it is not weird their president is trying to destroy all science.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a discussion in the Supreme Court thread.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/grace_panetta/status/1283174557315203074?s=19

2 Likes

I hate this bullshit argument that large numbers of people are dying due to lockdowns etc.

There is nothing to support that and people have said it since day 1. What months long, widespread lockdown are we pulling our data from? Did it happen during the modern era when people could still interact with other people online?

I am not saying conditions donā€™t cause some people to die but that is likely offset, or more, by people who arenā€™t dying in car accidents and other circumstances that decrease in a lockdown.

There is not a shred of evidence that being locked down in 2020 is causing similar loss of life, let alkyd more.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/zachdcarter/status/1283117577267482625?s=19
Postal Service memos detail ā€˜difficultā€™ changes, including slower mail delivery
By Jacob Bogage

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/07/14/postal-service-trump-dejoy-delay-mail/

1 Like

Whats the deal with the democrats in new jersey? Got some " Iā€™m woke so Iā€™m not voting this election." friends on FB that are saying both sides with this shit.

All of this talk of the silent majority reminds me of this bumper sticker from the 80s.

2 Likes

This is KS. Regarding New Jersey, I donā€™t know enough to diagnose, but itā€™s kind of the FL of the Northeast.

1 Like

All of this talk of the silent majority reminds me of what a criminal Nixon was.

That button reminds of the Green Day song Minority.

1 Like

Was enlightened by a co worker today on something called Funvac. A vaccine, he claimed, created by Bill Gates that disables a person from religious beliefs.

6 Likes

If only.

2 Likes

Itā€™s called extasy

11 Likes

Haha I was referring to the democrats being charged with mail voter fraud in NJ

I hit the wrong reply button.

1 Like

Lives up to name :point_up_2:

:joy:

1 Like

DMT/LSD will make you more spiritual but way less " religious " imo. Which I dunno if thats even a good thing seeing some of the spiritual people I know who tripped a lot :rofl:

6 Likes