The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

The chances that some drop boxes will be vandalized by right wingers has to be near 100%, right? Hopefully these things will be built like tanks and monitored for fuckery.

True I should have said sports events. We do sing the dumb anthem for some reason too.

Not near 100%. 100%. Also there is a 1% chance they will be monitored in any way.

It is funny, when I think of swelling emotional pride created by the national anthem I donā€™t think of our nationā€™s great social and cultural achievements, I think ā€œLOL Sidney Crosby is gonna murk these foolsā€.

5 Likes

I think Superstores usually have a big Canadian Flag outside them.

Also, I have a maple leaf tattoo on my shoulder. I got it when Trump was elected so as to not be mistaken for American when I travel, I was a frequent visitor to Mexico in the beforetimes.

3 Likes

This is a great idea for Americans.

3 Likes

I thought about this and I think the type of American that would get a maple leaf tattoo should get a pass and be treated as an honourary Canadian.

8 Likes

Dont think the superstore by me does but now Iā€™m curious. Iā€™ll have to look.

The flag on your backpack so as not to be mistaken for American is standard play for sure.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1297521970813317121
( twitter | raw text )

Yup in 54 lol

I donā€™t know about the rest of the country, but the drop boxes in Florida are placed at the major precincts within a county. Trump makes it sound like theyā€™re just scattered all over town. The dropbox I went to for the primary was staffed by a poll worker who asked if I signed the envelope. Furthermore, the box had a slot that I dropped the envelope into. I never had to touch the box, so not being ā€œCOVID-sanitizedā€ is not an issue.

I know thereā€™s zero logic or coherent though in any of this, but I did LOL at the idea that ballot collection boxes are very unsafe, NOT SANITIZED, so people MUST instead go stand in line for hours and hours with a group of hundreds of other people, and then touch the pens, ballot machines, screens, etc. touched by the hundreds of other.

9 Likes

The ā€œnot covid sanitizedā€ is extra hilarious coming from Trump while he pushes OFS, OFB, and in person voting. It didnā€™t even warrant a response because it so pathetically absurd.

In NJ they are placing 10 drop boxes in each county. The closest one to keep will be at a small community college building. Iā€™ll probably take my ballot directly to the election office or wherever the final destination is.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1297531229546455046
( twitter | raw text )

2 Likes

God doesnā€™t want you

4 Likes

11 Likes

God: all powerful

Also God: unable to go places when blocked by democrats and gays

2 Likes

I really hope Dems donā€™t take the bait on this pledge garbage. Just ignore ignore ignore do not engage.

3 Likes

Really. That is not my experience at all. You mean actual flags? Or just logo on products etc.

I sure donā€™t see that here if you mean flags.

It seems really likely that when Trump decided to crash the post office, he had no idea there was already a ā€œplan Bā€ in place that allows voters an opportunity to get their mail-in ballots to the elections office. Its as though he thinks the drop boxes were just thought up in reaction to his idea to crash the post office.

6 Likes