The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

But wait, there’s more! Order your meds in the next 15 minutes and my uncle will throw in a carbon fiber pill cutter FOR FREE!

Edit: wow first time my pony has been included in a limited time offer. Nice.

8 Likes

Cancel culture: Now Gud!

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s begging to be sued by Goodyear.

1 Like

Goodyear stock to go up based off of this?

1 Like

Absolutely true. I have spent a good amount of time working in alleged “dangerous” neighhoods. Never bothered me, but I know people who freak out going through a nice suburban middle class neighborhood with too many black families in it.

One of my biggest disappointments in life is the pervasiveness of prejudice in this country. It has always run counter to my existence as I have regularly gravitated towards people that are dissimilar to myself in some way.

Nothing at all wrong with the President of the US telling people not to patronize an American company because they won’t buy his campaign merch.

Sure it would have ended the term of 44 previous presidents, but this guy is special. This does not even break the top 250 most deplorable actions of his first term.

4 Likes

1 Like

Goodyear is committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace where all of our associates can do their best in a spirit of teamwork. As part of this commitment, we do allow our associates to express their support on racial injustice and other equity issues but ask that they refrain from workplace expressions, verbal or otherwise, in support of political campaigning for any candidate or political party as well as other similar forms of advocacy that fall outside the scope of equity issues.

-Melissa Monaco, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

“Please don’t campaign for a politician at work” is somehow controversial.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1296104752284082176
( twitter | raw text )

This is literally the policy of 99% of all businesses.

Of course trump the master of business is shocked by this.

Because nobody cares that you are having a break dancing hologram of Dana Plato at your convention.

1 Like

26 Likes

19 Likes

Is it a good year to buy goodyear?

1 Like

Boooooooooo :grin:

3 Likes

It’s been an indignity living in Trump’s America thanks to her defeat.

I don’t understand what’s so hard about shutting the fuck up, but she can’t help herself. This is not helping our chances.

5 Likes

Hillary is just the absolute worst.

GO AWAY FOREVER

7 Likes

Same as how every rich white fuck “liberal” is immune from the worst excesses of Trump’s next four years.

Hate her policies fine, but hating Clinton for her defeat in 2016 is a little like blaming the rape victim for dressing too provocatively.

3 Likes

Pee tape, right?