The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

https://mobile.twitter.com/JasonLeopold/status/1282097637378809857

Thereā€™s no point arguing about the best kind of dog. Theyā€™re all perfect.

11 Likes

Nah. Pit Bull nut low.

2 Likes

Please, just donā€™t.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1282104681154609152
( twitter | raw text )

Ok fine. I will also admit I think Cavapoos are slightly better than all the other breeds. Can confirm my Cavapoo is the worldā€™s best dog.

4 Likes

I have experience playing international pools post BF. Grinded between most major networks from ~2012 through 2015. Put in a good amount of volume in in NV, NJ and PA 2016 until now. If Iā€™d have to estimate, Iā€™d say my hourly would definitely be half of what it currently is and likely a good bit less. The games abroad are that much tougher. Just so many dead money donks here in the USA

2 Likes

The sites have fairly advanced ways of location detection. Someone super handy with computers could potentially figure it out, but as cuse said it comes with some major risks. I had a buddy grinding Party.nj during its heyday about 5 years ago. Poker was a side gig for him and his full-time job was working for Microsoft. He came up with some way to tunnel in to the NJ games from CA, but about a year in, he was caught and his six figure balance was confiscated.

Havenā€™t heard of anyone trying anything similar in my years grinding the ringfenced networks in USA.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/JesseLehrich/status/1282089662023176192

in dear leader news

5 Likes

Well that definitely answers my question. Here are a couple of other ones:

1. Why would your buddy keep that high a balance on his account if he is doing it illegally? In his position, the pro play is to just maintain as low a balance as possible at all times. Surely he could have had less parked in there.

2. Every single VPN service Iā€™ve seen advertises that theyā€™ve got top notch security that will prevent anyone from figuring out your real location. Is that just bullshit or am I missing something?

The sites donā€™t need to know your real location, they just have a list of all the major VPNā€™s subnets. If you access the site from one of those subnets it means youā€™re using a VPN and violating their ToS.

1 Like

The only withdrawal option he could get to work for him was the in-person cash-at-the-cage option. I think echecks and bank withdrawals arenā€™t working to full effect even to this day given all the banking regulations wrt online gambling. As such, he only made 2-3 withdrawals, over the course of his time on the NJ networks, given that he was living on the opposite side of the country.

The software for the sites includes some piece of code that strips data from your wifi card. Your IP can say you are in NJ, but the pokerstars or partypoker client or whichever can detect the wifi connections that your wifi card detects. It reads the IP addresses of those connections and connects you to the site, or boots you accordingly.

Not sure how legit vpns are. Used one when abroad to play on Global poker, but apparently people are getting busted for VPN usage on a site as backwards and shitty as global.

VPN is a violation of TOS?

Arenā€™t there plenty of legit reasons to use a VPN even when you are in your own home?

I think my old antivirus program had a setting where it just automatically uses a VPN for better security?

Also, Iā€™m just guessing here, but canā€™t he just set up his own VPN?

Iā€™m not the one who called out specific dogs, I think theyā€™re all great. However if I have to I will choose the Frenchie.

Four months and change into a goddamn worldwide pandemic, guy puts on a fucking mask for the first time and is a hero.

How much cognitive dissonance will this cause for the ā€œmy lawd the CO2 is gonna kill meā€ crowd? None, because for there to be dissonance there must be cognition.

hyannnchahahchhah

12 Likes

Unreal. These sycophants are all over twitter blowing Dump over this.

Imagine if he had just put that on from Day 1, and kept it there.

If groveling over how MASCULINE dear leader looks in a mask would get us higher mask adoption, I would join in myself. Too bad there is approximately a 0% chance that he will keep a mask on for any meaningful period of time.

Today is the day he became President

22 Likes

Hating on little dogs is small dick energy.

Anyone disrespects my long hair chihuahua is getting put in an armbar while she shits on your head.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/BeauTFC/status/1282105960476168196?s=19

3 Likes

Wtf it was goofy who was hating! image

Pup tax for the derail. lol he looks kinda fat here, is 30+ lbs is solid muscle in real life, he broke our damn wall.

7 Likes