The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

And if Trump loses the election those GOP members are going to strongly consider letting Trump have it next March!

Lier itt. Moron canā€™t spell a 4 letter word but was able to ascend to the presidency. jfc.

7 Likes

Never forget
https://twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1234040249136730113?s=21

3 Likes

meth is a helluva drug

2 Likes

While Facebook is awful, am I the only one who thinks all the conspiracy grifters on youtube are actually a much more dangerous problem?

5 Likes

Because if I get caught itā€™s a lifetime ban and Iā€™m straight fucked.

Right, those are the ones Iā€™d want to be on. I guess I could play on Global, or something.

Unprecedented abuse of Pardon Power.

Except that time GHWB pardoned 6 Iran Contra co-conspirators. One pre-trial (Weinberger).
Or Ford of the recently resigned President

2 Likes

Think that is more revoked privilege and rage over being held accountable. Maybe with a mix of drugsā€¦

1 Like

Yeah I donā€™t know his story enough to make that claim but Iā€™ve seen actual meth heads with similar issues.

I loved how the WH statement said Stone was famous for helping presidents and then neglected to mention one of them was Nixon.

"Roger Stone is well known for his nearly 50 years of work as a consultant for high-profile Republican politicians, including President Ronald Reagan, Senator Bob Dole, and many others.

No finer drug than Trumpā€™s approval

1 Like

Youā€™re assuming the border between the US and Canada is ever reopened again in a timeline where Trump wins re-election. Thatā€™s not such a safe bet.

Basically the pandemic is not good for the people planning on leaving the US if Trump wins.

2 Likes

/r/canada had an amazing post about US Congress pressuring Canada to reopen. That sub is notoriously more conservative than the general population of the country and 99% of them were like Fuck. That.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true, but I think if you get a job there or get Express Entry, you can get in and quarantine for two weeks. I could be wrong, though.

Thatā€™s rad. Iā€™ve been to Vegas a few times but by far my favorite times were going with just me and my uncle. He was my favorite family member, married to my dadā€™s sister and never had kids so treated my brother and me like his own. We saw them a lot as kids but less as adults so it was pretty special to get some quality time with him as he got older before he passed away a few years back from cancer. Everyone had always joked he was a ā€œlittle old manā€ from the time he was ~50 because he did everything so slowly but he was like a different person when he got to Vegas - he could walk all day and stayed up until 3AM. I think I was 28 and he was almost 70 and I could barely keep up with him. He also knew a lot of great restaurants both on and off the strip, including Lotus of Siam before it blew up. Anyway this is a pretty pointless story for this thread but I wanted to give a shoutout to my great Uncle Jay, who probably would have voted Trump if he were still alive because he was a Fox News watcher, may he rest in peace.

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/lucasthorpe/status/1281957607830323200

12 Likes

Iā€™d think youā€™re only truly fucked if youā€™re coming back, right? Otherwise, you just in the same position as you would be if you followed the rules.

I have no idea how likely getting caught is, but I suppose if itā€™s not uncommon to get caught, then I guess that makes sense if youā€™re worried about playing while visiting.

Last I heard they freeze your funds. No idea if you get them back

Maddow has the scoop on Trumpā€™s cognitive test

2 Likes

OK thatā€™s potentially a pretty big problem. If thatā€™s what he was referring to, I didnā€™t get it.

1 Like