The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Fuck If I know, I don’t see how he can.

1 Like

I saw nothing about 1200. I think people are just getting that wrong.

Also in House of Cards both parties in Congress were furious. Lol House of Cards, that’s clearly not what’s going to happen in reality.

1 Like

Smile real nice, say you have to take a fat shit.

1 Like

Lol whoops, wrong thread.

Gonna leave it here anyhow

4 Likes

Have you considered buying 100 acres somewhere and setting up an off-the-grid Unstuck commune?

4 Likes

Why, looking for somewhere to park your RV?

3 Likes

It’s irrelevant. There isn’t some magical 12 figure pool of money to pay 400/mo. until the election.

Source: The Wall

FEMA budget is apparently 18 billion. Not sure how much of that is payroll versus disaster funds.

His plan is to divert unspent state and local aid to pay for the extended unemployment. No idea how much money that is.

Unless you’re in a situation like mine (long-distance seasonal working for a university during covid), online English teaching is shit. Most online setups are clunky and poorly designed with technical problems that can sink you with some students. I teach a few private classes online which aren’t bad but full-time seems like a nightmare.

I really, really, really want schools to open here.

30 million unemployed times 1600 times 3 months equals 144 billion. So yeah, I think he has it.

I don’t even want to know were it WAS being posted.

2 Likes

Actually that does give an opening for someone other than congressional dems to sue though. That could allow governors (like Cuomo) to sue instead.

I used to have an over/under that was a .22 on top and a .410 shotgun on the bottom. It was pretty fun to plink at stuff around a farm.

1 Like

I think there are like 16M people currently unemployed, and it’s actually $300/wk on his end and $100 from the states. So that’s $19B/mo. He needs to make it three months.

How long until we find out he’s only paying it to states that voted for him in 2016? Or like California and New York’s unemployment figures are a LIBERAL HOAX?

He doesn’t care if he gets sued, he just needs to make it to the election OR he needs to be able to blame Dems for it ending.

1 Like

How’s this for an over/under?

3 Likes

I see on Twitter people pointing out how immediately terrible the reporting is on Trump’s EOs. The actual press, however, still doesn’t get it. The headlines should be “Trump slashes fed unemployment benefits in half” but of course they aren’t.

3 Likes

Trump is doing really poorly with women voters. Therefore, he should float the idea of repealing the 19th Amendment before the election. Dems and the media will fall for it and express outrage. Then he will back off and declare himself a great champion of women’s suffrage. The greatest champion, in fact, with the possible exception of Susan B. Anthony.

2 Likes

Nice Supreme bag. Confession of being an old - I had no idea what the Supreme brand was until I was in Seoul last November and saw counterfeit (or maybe?) Supreme stuff all over at street vendors