The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

So no chance the Biden team has someone on this right? They’re going to be caught completely off guard.

2 Likes

No matter what the outcome is, Election Day is going to be amazing.

Either democracy will die or a band-aid will be put on it.

lol it’s literally like this is a dare by republicans to get democrats to abolish ice. how can this be real life?

5 Likes

Seems about right that he had a pair of sunglasses in both hands

1 Like

you’ll have to define orderly and peaceful here… does doing nothing but trashing the white house on the way out count?

GREAT JOB BOB MUELLER, REALLY A FANTASTIC JOB, GOOD EFFORT

16 Likes

So ummm…the watch party for Hamilton begins in about five minutes. If you are able to attend. Stone should not be the only one partying tonight :partying_face:

3 Likes

I can’t say what I really think of this without getting put on some sort of watchlist.

2 Likes

Armed Boomers getting into gun battles with the Latin Kings and MS-13 is one of my all-time wet dreams.

6 Likes

LAW AND ORDER!!!

1 Like

Wasn’t this originally scheduled for Saturday??

Ehh, I’m not gonna be upset about Stone. It was either Trump forgot all about him or getting pardoned. Or commuted. Whatever. If anything, it will shed light on the fact that the POTUS has too much power in the first place. And c’mon. It’s not like Roger Stone will stop committing crimes. He’ll dip his toes in the water again.

The POTUS having too much power is the issue. Our democracy just happened to fade a lot of bad things over 250 years. We are lucky It’s an imbecile like Trump bringing attention to this and not someone like Tom Cotton as president.

1 Like

It was. An announcement was posted in thread and the banner changed earlier this week.

We can of course do a second on Saturday for those who cannot attend tonight.

I somehow missed the change. Gah.

I will be amazed if things go that well.

Sorry. Now I am sad :(

1 Like

It’s pretty insane. The ad is staight up saying look at what SA is doing with america’s assistance. Look how evil america is now not like we were under obama or under W or you know under Bill goddamn Clinton. Wait … are we the baddies?

1 Like

Please don’t be. It’s very

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1281757895860740096
( twitter | raw text )