The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1281408447074971653
( twitter | raw text )

“I took this test to see if I had dementia. All the doctors were so surprised I aced it! Little do they know I don’t need a test to look stupid!”

4 Likes

After Trump’s claim, I’m pretty damn suspicious of the test results.

Edit: let’s see if there’s any new WH counsel memos on physician-patient confidentiality overriding the duty to report presidential impairment.

Very surprised since we all know cognitive tests are loaded with high-level stuff and trick questions. Good boy Donnie.

11 Likes

Pitbull just keeps ballin

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2020/07/08/pitbulls-florida-charter-school-nonprofit-nabs-at-least-1-million-in-covid-19-loans

i can’t believe it. you DON’T have dementia! this is very surprising considering the way you’ve been acting!

3 Likes

Am I misremembering that in the good old days in Vegas there were single deck tables that paid 2-1 on blackjack? Out of HS, I played the $2 tables.

And hit New Zealand :joy:

Twa wit yi

1 Like

Lol:

2 Likes

If it’s what you say it is, I love it

4 Likes

OF COURSE liar barbies parents own a roofing company in Florida

1 Like

In the above scenario you did not lose $1.25. You lost $100. DUCY?

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1281420393081966592?s=20

Vegas trip in the 2,000 was good, went twice and 1st I didn’t even know the full rules of poker, played like 4 weeks worth :joy: Played a few tournaments with no results in the mirage but had a good laugh, it was the February before 9/11 sadly.

2nd time was a blast, friends had Comps in the Luxor it was a absolute mad crowd of gamblers, well for Scotsmen :blush: Let’s just say the boys had some cash to lose and tried to do so as quickly as possible after Landing at Mccarron? Airport… Limo to the Luxor and it was Manoverboard @the Craps table-I get back down after getting the room and go off out to view the scenery… We get tickets to the nightclub Ghost Bar? And proceed there after the Bar staff at the bellagiopicked us up for a free Limo :joy: And drinks. :shushing_face:

Have a blast with the crew and get back to the Luxor and the dude we left at the Craps table has done the Lot :man_shrugging:

After some talking and laughing another member gives him 50k from his suitcase :zipper_mouth_face: the next night that member does his load in the Bellagio Craps table and can’t even get a Comped room for £140,000 As we heard continuously the rest of the trip… :man_facepalming:
Over the next few days there was a lot of Banter at the Poker tables, like if you’ve never had 2/3 glaswegians at your table it’s hard to explain but it’s fun, close to the bone and it never stops, so after a few hours everyone is mostly tilting :man_shrugging: off a few stacks and ordering rounds and generally having a good time or wanting to chew a face off :mask: a bit like the scene from Good fellas with JoeyP saying “You think I’m funny” “Funny how” and a mix of storytelling.

2 nights it kicked off beside us, 1 was all good with 2 Asian men going at it together after the dude who lost at Craps won a fair amount off them and they sat with stacks in excess of 40 for 1 and 100k for the other for a 1/2 game, we couldn’t understand there problem and no-one could explain to them what we were saying :man_shrugging: mixing between polite English and Scots. :thinking:

A group of American college kids attack the other crew during a heated debate, a few punches thrown as all, then they got removed I think it was the Sands Hotel but could be wrong as I wasn’t there :grin:

Any 2/2ers on or around would have squashed us no doubt, alough after drinks who knows :beers:

@WichitaDM There was cheats on Video poker back in the day, many old time electronics were susceptible to stuff. Nice 1 for finding it. :joy:

3 Likes

Pure luck haha.

I won $98.75 and then lost $100.00 for a net loss of $1.25. My theoretical wouldn’t be -$100.00 either.

What you found was different though, as that’s a fair gamble in our country and probably a genuine fault

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1281437995992743936?s=20

jobs jobs jobs!