The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

He lies and says absentee voting you have to “register” whereas mail in they just send out 10 million ballots all over the place and count whatever happens to come back.

I know, I know. I can hear his bullshit response in my head already. I just want a competent reporter that will push him on his lies.

Ding ding ding! We have a bingo. Who had “end elections” to make a line and win?

8 Likes

This whole thing about mail-in voting being rife for fraud is just so profoundly stupid, its mind-blowing. The return envelope for my mail-in ballot (in Florida) has MY NAME on it. It has a bar code. How is some foreign country going to print up millions of return envelopes for fake ballots when each one is personalized? I have to sign it. So they’re going to make up millions of fake ballots and personalize all the return envelopes too? And forge signatures? That Congressional Committee really needed to pin down Barr on how exactly this massive fraud is supposed to be so easy. Instead they allow him to say “its obvious”.

2 Likes

I’ve definitely been guilty of looking at tin pot dictatorships and wondering how the people let it happen. Living through it in real time is wild.

28 Likes

She better have a food taster

1 Like

The BBC has nailed it succinctly.

2 Likes

The remarkable thing about small, developing countries is that sometimes it doesn’t happen.

US institutions are in the fight of their lives against this, and they’re literally 1,000x larger and more established than institutions in a country like Honduras or Moldova.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288826742539464707
( twitter | raw text )

And those complications with massive mail-in voting fraud are just the beginning.

A foreign government would need to get the exact right paper stock and print out perfect ballots. And not only would they have to personalize each one, they would have to somehow select living U.S. citizens that are not going to vote so as not to end up having ballots get red-flagged when people end up voting twice.

And then they have to be smuggled into the U.S. and then scattered around the country so that there aren’t too many ballots mailed from the same place (not to mention sending them to very specific places so that there aren’t thousands of fake ballots from one state mailed from another). Would probably need thousands of agents in the U.S. to accomplish this.

1 Like

When are these colonies gonna rise up

2 Likes

I don’t think the military will back Trump. Doesn’t Pelosi become president in the absence of an election?

2 Likes

Will back the eDems either and 1 things now for sure, America is about to find out.

As always believe what Trump says. He’s canceling the Election. GL All who haven’t left yet.

Who enforces this?

Whelp.

Okay I’m dancing. (Yeah!) I hope that was the point. (Yeah!)

1 Like

This is such a crucial time for the media. They absolutely must not both sides this shit. The fate of the country is in the balance.

I’m not hopeful.

3 Likes

Paging the narrator

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ImIncorrigible/status/1288819149246992384

Our boys not getting it either…

@Narrator

1 Like

I’m scared too man. Assuming the absolute worst case scenario is an intellectual freeroll.