The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

@BestOf

1 Like

Who remembers the color-coded Terror Alert levels? Only Gen-X plus people remember that. Thank you DHS, for giving us this vague, constant sense of terror that only a strongman police state can confront.

The big problem with the Terror Alert Advisory System is that you can’t constantly ramp up the terror of Muslimists doing the 9/11 on you when there’s a five-point scale.Eventually everyone gets used to it. DHS abandoned that pretty quickly. So DHS & Co. found new ways to scare people. Maybe a caravan of MS-13 immigrants is headed to the border. Maybe antifa is going to do the looting in your suburban community. Stay terrified, America! PocketChads will rape your daughter if ICE doesn’t step in to defend our borders!

1 Like
5 Likes

There is a perhaps non-obvious reason why law enforcement is balkanized. This is in general, and not a matter of American exceptionalism.

The only real effective way to forestall coups is to have multiple and redundant chains of command which answer only to civilian oversight. This is true with military. This is true with cops. This is especially true with spies.

2 Likes

No matter how annoying and punchable Gaetz is, Barr is far, far more powerful and dangerous, and it’s not remotely close.

1 Like

Barr = Spike. Gaetz = Chester

Wrong order. Fox is first. Then Trump. Then MAGA hat.

5 Likes

Uh, by most metrics, I’m over the line into Millenials, and that shit is vivid. Bush elevated things whenever he wanted better press, like around the election.

2 Likes

I’m aware. In a magical land where I have one real one time, it’s an easy choice. You pump fake at Gaetz a couple times to try to punk him, and then you use it on Barr.

1 Like

Careful now or we might need to send you to a Reeducation Facility.

1 Like

It should be an ouroborous.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288809157722877952
( twitter | raw text )

Geez with all these problems maybe we should just postpone the election. What say you, oh wise and noble Kavanaugh?

1 Like

Let see who wins first then we’ll decide if we need to postpone.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288815049604292610
( twitter | raw text )

There is a very real chance this is going to happen. Look at Barr refusing to answer that question this week. McConnell will go all in defending it and SCOTUS will defend it 5/4.

Roberts won’t support blatant thievery. If RBG dies, we’re done as a country.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1288818160389558273
( twitter | raw text )

I’m genuinely curious if he thinks there is a difference between absentee voting and mail-in voting.

Any reporter that wasn’t a complete waste of space would ask “what makes absentee voting safe?” and then follow up with “why doesn’t that apply to all mail-in voting?”

1 Like

GDP -33%, another million plus new unemployed and contuining unemployment claims rose for the first time since we got OPEN FOR BUSINESS just announced this am. Not to mention to 1429 dead Americans yesterday.

He seems to be trying to deflect a bit.

1 Like