The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Pardon me…

1 Like

I hope Sean uses the money he was paid for this ad to fix his roof.

I still remember election night 2016 pretty vividly. I can’t imagine the stress I’m going to feel in the days leading up to 2020. And I certainly can’t imagine how I’m going to be feeling on election day.

I assume the live thread here is going to be an absolute shitshow. @zikzak, should we be planning on a super mega hosting plan to handle the spike?

10 Likes

Yea, election day will be like none other man, probably going to take the day after off tbh. No way i’ll be productive working the day after, hell maybe not the rest of the week depending on how that shit goes.

2 Likes

I anticipate drinking heavily either way, it’s just going to be a matter of mood.

5 Likes

I’ve been predicting that he’d just greenlight one before phase three is over and roll it out right before the election. Get some pictures of nurses, doctors, cops, firefighters and soldiers in line for the vaccine rolling on the news and say, “Vote for me and you’re next. Vote for Sleepy Joe and he’ll make you wait a year.”

I’m still trying to wrap my head around how 40 percent of the country can believe that Trump saved hundreds of thousands of lives by banning (not really) travel from China, while simultaneously believing that 99 percent of coronavirus cases are “totally harmless”.

6 Likes

Don’t think so hard, that’s the key.

4 Likes

It’s not math to them. They are a brainwashed cult.

1 Like

There’s got to be a better title than this.

1 Like

Yeah. Actually they probably know its all bullshit, but they rightly believe he hates Mexicans and other minorities and that’s good enough for them.

1 Like

Oh there will be heavy drinking either way that night. I would sign up for a voluntary week long coma after I cast my vote.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure something will pop up soon

Yeah, probably. I’ll need to make sure it’s a temporary upgrade that actually helps.

Is there a % on whether the dire straits we’ll be in will prompt a landslide of such proportions that it will be over in just a couple hours?

Thank you for your service

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: 15 going to a 15 with four zeroes

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Bring Out Your Dead

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Bootlick and Rally

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: The Lone Ranger Says Hi-Yo Covid, Away!

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: A tournament of lies, offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline

2 Likes

Winner

1 Like

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: 96% Approval! Working Hard; Thank You!

5 Likes

The fact that your election day is not a holiday is mind boggling.

2 Likes