The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

CHICAGO

Meh he wants him to the left of Obama.

Simp has been a good poster lately and I think we should lay off him. I mean I have my own personal beef with him when I came to this community distraught about my friend being stalked and admitted I had no idea how to handle it and he said I was either an idiot or a liar or being lied to. So I think heā€™s a dick but I donā€™t think we should bully him either.

3 Likes

Sorry wiping my eyes after he said heā€™s respecting mayorā€™s :joy:

What is this Chicago bullshit?

There was a mass shooting at a funeral, 14 people shot

LOL this answer.

So much for respecting mayorā€™s

(Lies about telling Woody Johnson to get him a British Open)

1 Like

Golf?

Turnberry?

No, neverā€¦ :eyes:

wtf is an opportunity zone? An opportunity to be kidnapped by the federal government?

wtf unemployment being best lol

EDIT: LOL possible exception of Lincoln GTFO

ā€œBullyingā€? Get real. Country would be a better place if more Republicans, Iraq War ghouls, and their enablers were ā€œbulliedā€ in this fashion. Simp has lauded David Frum this month. He is giving cover to the neocons that want to take over the dem party.

Iā€™ll make sure to bookmark all these posts to I can bring them back when Biden starts his first bombing campaign

1 Like

1000+ a day dying from Covid that this moron has done nothing to address. Meanwhile he wants to send the military into Chicago because of a few murders. Just total idiocy.

3 Likes

Bye felica

1 Like

Questions continue to be weak because the people asking them are weak.

Anybody with balls to ask hard questions finds themselves promptly uninvited.

1 Like

100% agree all those people should be bullied. Simplicitus is naturally a dick with a ton of Republican tendencies but heā€™s trying to be better which is why he is here and Iā€™m sure heā€™s moved left on some issues and constantly being a dick to him isnā€™t the cause.

Bully full of deplorables, gently push simplicitus types in the right direction imo.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1286070129965649922
( twitter | raw text )

It would be so cool if every black NFL player just flat out refused to play for the Jets just NOPE sorry New York American Football Conference Team you donā€™t get to represent as long as Woodrow owns the club.

3 Likes

ā€œTrump Virusā€ really needs to take off.

8 Likes

This sounds like something that my boss would say. Itā€™s a zone where you get to do a bunch more work for no additional pay.

4 Likes

I thought it was a way for rich people to get welfare but thats what they called it