The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

Hot take. The fact that big industry can make a ton of money out of nuclear is a positive not a negative. The corruption is a sign that this is a technology that could work at scale in our fucked up society.

The international climate change panel reports are full of tech that requires benevolent actors. Nuclear is one the bad guys might impliment.

https://twitter.com/yamiche/status/1286028583874564096?s=21

https://twitter.com/offgridgamer/status/1286030935339630598?s=21

3 Likes

Should be noted:

List seemed too modern to be from the 1930s. After all, sexism wasnā€™t really a big deal to most during the 1930s and 40s.

4 Likes

Just saw a yard sign in my very fancy philly burb

Any Functioning Adult

Itā€™s a about a block from a house that has a fairly small discrete Trump sign.

wonder who sheā€™s voting for? Howie Hawkins I suppose

1 Like

Any Extremely Full Head of Hair 2020

1 Like

Most of the Trump curious voters Biden would like to recruit think itā€™s slander to call any prior US presidents racist. Iā€™m fine with biden doing apparently centristy things as long as he governs to the left of Obama. Kasich, sure why not? Not saying i wonā€™t bitch over the next 100 days, but Iā€™m happy to give him plenty of leeway.

3 Likes

This ad at least mentions who candidate Joe Biden is, so itā€™s better than the Lincoln Project ads. Itā€™s still not explaining to me why I should vote for him other than Obama nostalgia.

This group no longer exists. Everybody knows who Trump is. At this point, everybodyā€™s mind on him has been made up.

Bidenā€™s shifting center because thatā€™s the basic playbook for running for president. Toe party line during primary to placate establishment, then move to center to grab independents. Meanwhile, Trump just keep hitting the racism and fascism buttons thinking that it will be enough.

Itā€™s a sensible strategy. Biden has us lefties by the balls. We donā€™t like him but we donā€™t have a choice. We canā€™t justify a third party vote or staying home like in the past. Now he can try to grab the mythical NeverTrump voters.

2 Likes

Lol, youā€™re a Republican. Of course you donā€™t care if Kasich speaks.

Why not? Maybe because heā€™s an anti-abortion homophobe?

Heā€™s going to run for President in 2024 AS A REPUBLICAN and use this as a boost. Of course this is fine with Lincoln Party Lickers who casually quote David Frum.

5 Likes

Lol wat. We thought when they said $400 they meant $400 a week not a month.

Earlier someone said the GOP proposed having the PUA part of unemployment at $100 per week.

Low energy reading again. Looks horrible, again.

1 Like

Half the dead people were old, who fucking cares about them. Its been a priority to shelter seniors but somehow they just keep dying. (Heavy breathing). Struggles to read the script. Lots of pauses and panting.

3 Likes

Still time for him to pull out a non Covid related headline for the presser! TRUMP! Trump! Trump!

Why the fuck do we do this shit with people from the other party speaking at the convention? Lieberman in 08 and Bloomberg in 16 were both terrible.

Weā€™re sending Rapid tests all over the country

Any Functioning Adult has been around for a while. Iā€™m shopping for an ā€œAny Functioning Adult or, failing that, Joe Biden 2020ā€ sign but canā€™t find one.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve created a surveillance system, you donā€™t say Gif.

1 Like