The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Unconstitutional Slop

reported

5 Likes

Bo was a very good baseball player, and any amazing incredibly dominating football player. His career was cut short by injury and he missed lots of games so his stats aren’t what they could have been, but when he was there he was one of the very best football players ever.

C’mon.

He doesn’t even break into the top 25 running backs ever

3 Likes

Definitely an unbelievable athlete.

He would be less appreciated if he played today because everybody would be accusing him of using PEDs.

Apparently the dude didn’t even lift weights…

Lol 60+ new posts and they’re all about baseball

7 Likes

Ugh, more derail, but Deion was the best cover corner ever. He was so good QBs would not throw at him. Calling him “good” is a massive understatement.

Also, put me on team MJ was amazing—he started playing AA ball as a 31 year old when his last organized play was as an 18 year old.

5 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1284959287748567040

18 Likes

You could use your mod powers to excise them.

From the “not all boomers” division, my brother and I were bitching about Trump/Republicans via text in a group message that includes our parents.

My dad replied, “I’ll respond later after I’m done counting backwards by 7 and drawing a clock.”

(technically he’s two years pre-baby boomer generation, but close enough)

14 Likes

16 Likes

Oh man, I forgot about RBI baseball. Yeah, great game, provided my friends and I some great entertainment as baseball-obsessed kids.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1285239720734228481

The highest ratings, the lowest approval. I say go for it.

4 Likes

I’m all for it.

We may need to give Riverman an emergency shut-off switch if it really becomes five days a week

12 Likes

Not sure where this goes, but Mitch in a tan suit in the Oval today. Can’t wait for Fox News to cover this scandal.

4 Likes

Also, those original NES controllers were somethjng else. I don’t think you could have come up with a less ergonomic design if you tried. I can remember my right thumb joints aching for days. I can’t believe it didn’t do long-term damage to my thumbs, lol.

4 Likes

Shameful. Impeachable?

5 Likes

MAGA answer: Alpha.

2 Likes

In 5D chess land, Trump is going to say something worse than usual today, so the strategists told Mitch he needed to wear a tan suit today.

McConnell: B-b-but that’s what Obama deserved to be impeached over.
Strategists/furloughed preschoolers: It will distract everyone from Trump calling on his supporters to brutalize anyone protesting racism.
McConnell: The things I do for my country single tear