The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

We need a federal mandate on a two-week quarantine for anyone who attends. Not just for Coronavirus. Right-wing propaganda is a helluva drug. We’ll need to give them two weeks just to detox.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266760009872007171
( twitter | raw text )

There has to be some chance Trump is right about that last tweet. I just don’t buy this white supremacists burning stuff down thing, but I know some anarchists who would do this for sure. There is often a conflict in protests between those who want to march and hold signs and those who want to do something more.

Do you mean that because of the similarities to Obama’s reaction to Ferguson, ie:

“I have no sympathy at all for destroying your own communities.”

?

He sure gets testy when white supremacists are besmirched.

2 Likes

Small l liberal democracy?

Obama?

Black people?

Democrats?

1 Like

“Corona Virus” is the code name the rest of the world leaders have given to Donald Trump.

Obviously some of this is happening. There is huge penetration of these groups in law enforcement and the military and, also, if anyone thinks it’s absolutely restricted to the lowest ranks and there’s none of it among people who wear suits, they’re dunces. This doesn’t mean they are really responsible for this or that there aren’t also leftists who are breaking windows and setting fires.

2 Likes

I am glad we get almost daily tweets from the president where he gleefully talks about killing / injuring Americans.

When the protesting starts! The roastesting starts!

If you’re not going to lead, get ready to bleed!

It’s all fun and poetry until Orange becomes the target.

1 Like

MAGA NIGHT AMERICA! Liberal leaders use your force to boot a KNEE TO THE NECK OF THESE ORGANIZED PROTESTERS and END THEM! THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE MEMORY OF GEORGE SOROS?

But he won’t wear a mask because it isn’t “tough”. He really does hand the most warped idea of what being a “man” is. Not going to lie for all of Trump’s disqualifying faults, the fact he was able to become president as a complete coward is simply amazing.

1 Like

Possibly the number one defining characteristic of the right is wanting to see authority commit violence against people who are out of order. They are very very anti-populist.

4 Likes

I don’t speak trump, what is he saying/implying by “maga night”?

Generous translation: red hat demonstration tonight at the White House as a counter protest.

Non-generous translation: come shoot some liberals, MAGA people.

He’s trying to provoke another Charlottesville.

5 Likes

His approval rating went up from that…

The black equivalent of Kristallnacht.

1 Like