The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

I have a meeting at the same time as his presser. A blessing in disguise to not be able to follow along.

1 Like

2 Likes

Fuck you???

…yes?

1 Like

This is Omar Jimenez, the on-air CNN reporter arrested with his crew.

If CNN has any brains, this guy is on a bullet train back to DC to confront Trump directly during the presser.

9 Likes

Where the fuck is our shoe thrower? Dude has one of the most well known gifs of the century. One of our press needs to step up with something similar

5 Likes

He’s based in Chicago. The Midwest is his beat. Why not ask MSNBC to send Joe Scarborough to ask questions?

3 Likes

No idea if that’s really in Minnesota but lol.

It is. That district is the main govt complex for the city.

https://twitter.com/mollyhc/status/1266375603864735746?s=19

1 Like

That was Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zaidi. He is currently running for the Iraqi council of representatives.

I sort of wish the shoe-throwing guy was just anybody, but Muntadhar has been doing kind-of-out-there stuff for a while. Not making a value judgement on throwing shoes or anything. I just mean he has huge balls and endures really dangerous stuff.

For the shoe, he was convicted in Iraqi court for assaulting a foreign head of state. Tortured and sentenced to prison for three years. Let out after one year for good behavior.

Assaulting Bush actually brought him a wave of fame, and he said he’d use that to bolster humanitarian causes like building orphanages.

3 Likes

Why stop there? Rosie O’Donnell has to be eager for a shot at being the left’s Geraldo.

Jesus, talk about a good news/bad news dichotomy

1 Like

Man, this looks pretty chill. Are the reporters allowed to bring a cooler?

Who’s gonna be the first to request Freebird?

I guess he’s lucky they didn’t charge him with two counts.

2 Likes

I can’t believe no one brought brewskis to this, seems like the perfect setting to enjoy the fresh air and chill.

1 Like

I booked “Trump says 'Obama used the word ‘thug’” at -210.

1 Like

One time, dealer?

1 Like

Is Trump always being late something he perceives as an alpha move?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266434153932894208
( twitter | raw text )