The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

I was pretty surprised when President Dipshit somehow managed to say more or less the right things about the police murdering black people. Now that moment seems to have passed and we’re back to status quo.

1 Like

Just looked up the County Attorney, who I guess has authority over criminal charges. He’s a democrat. Really surprised he did not announce an arrest today. Anyone could see this coming.

listen i’ve never burned down a police precinct, but i’ve been pretty fucking mad before… i’m pretty sure when i’m seeing red, threatening me wasn’t ever a way to get me to calm down…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1266237470330347520?s=20

8 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

The

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

8 Likes

LOL Trump has faithful chroniclers compiling his literal thousands of clear lies from the absurd to the objectively dangerous, and the only Obama lie he could come up with wasn’t even a lie.

1 Like

trump sucks but obama’s statement turned out to be way more false than true

100,000+ dead of coronavirus: Open it up, everything is fine!

One Police Station Burns and One Target gets looted: SHOOT THE THUGS!

2 Likes

#MRGA

Make racism great again.

How about he address the issue which is black people are being murdered by police with impunity and it has to stop.

He just wants the blacks killed.

This is what it told me when I tried to reply to the tweet where trump said he was going to commit mass murder on black people:

1 Like

Besides the inappropriate timing of your dumb ass comment, are you contending that more than half the people could not keep their doctor?

That is nonsense.

1 Like

You can still RT with comment but you cannot reply, like or RT without comment. Trump’s gonna go ballistic lol…

9 Likes

Obama wasn’t being completely truthful and I’ll leave it at that.

Legit wow at this.

Fucking hell the president is gonna nuke San Jose isn’t he?

1 Like

They might impeach him for that, but I doubt the Senate will convinct. Susan Collins will deliver another great speech as she waffles over it and ultimately decides that he’s learned his lesson.

So glad Twitter slapped him back.

1 Like

The tweet that got sanctioned is at best like 3% worse than the voting tweet.

The mad king is going to shutdown twitter soon.

1 Like