The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Also the incumbent from VA-05.

He lost in a convention, so maybe you could argue that it shouldn’t count.

1 Like

Twink

2 Likes

Looks like today’s the day big tech is pretending to clean house:

2 Likes

DENVER RIGGLEMAN???

3 Likes

Thank god they’re taking action before any of these people gain large audiences and influence.

15 Likes

Wasn’t Molyneux a one time darling of the circa 2006 2+2 AC crowd? I seem to recall him being a touchpoint for guys like Borodog and Nielsio.

1 Like

pony?

eta: duh/d’oh(?)

1 Like

Yes he was. A bit later in the timeline if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Your pony was banned hours ago

4 Likes

99% of the Acists just tacked that silent R onto the front and moved on. I was the only one dumb/naive enough to actually believe in the thing.

15 Likes

Don’t feel bad, libertarianism is generally a seductive political philosophy because the problems of government are ever present. It is particularly fertile ground for sophistry. I still harbor some libertarian or libertarian adjacent beliefs from all that time yukking it up in the old forum when it was dominated by ACists.

1 Like

Shockingly, Parler doesn’t actually want freeze peach.

https://twitter.com/DevinCow/status/1277695909334142976

3 Likes

But how would the Acists have responded. Woud they applaud Youtube for the use of Acists’ magic solution to everything (ostracizing), and it worked? Or would they have defended his hate speech and twisted it into some kind of principled non-agression?

I guess we all know :D

1 Like

Three actually since they keep getting quarantined.

Honestly, they’re total cesspools and aren’t worth your time.

1 Like

The light bulb moment for me with libertarian ideology was realizing they’re basically all super fucking racist.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/395872174722273280?s=20

I don’t care if a hundred ponies catch corona. We can post this one over and over.

2 Likes

Yup. Then he saw the waters shifted towards white supremacy and became a low-rent Alex Jones.

gab.com is where they’ll all be since that’s supposed to be a “pro-free speech platform”

Plus like, and I can’t speak for anyone else but myself, I found myself despising government in all forms during the Bush era. I wanted to burn it all down. But now I’m older and have had time to process my rage, resentment, and summer child political principles.

3 Likes

Same here, now when I look at the US Federal Government I see nothing but success story after success story. Jared has renewed my confidence in big government.

3 Likes

I vaguely remember Molyneux as being one of those personality cult guys who produced 2-hour youtubes that guys like Tsao and Lirva would post. According to wiki, it looks like he served hard into overt white supremacy.