The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

Granted it doesn’t start for 50 minutes, but there can’t be more than 5k people in the BOK center, plus a whopping 0 people in the overflow area outside.

I drove over to Cocoa Beach for the weekend, driving over the causeway at Merritt Island I spotted one of those Trump flotillas. Looked like 15-20 boats sporting their Trump flags and assorted paraphernalia. It’s a shame retail submarines are not a thing!

Only relevant because I said high grade.

The time said 7 PM EST. Ugh

It has begun.

Drumpfs horrible child is speaking now.

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1274465912951844866?s=19

2 Likes

How are you watching it?

That’s fucking incredible. If they really put together an unused outdoor stage due solely to thinking the million sign ups for tickets was real, then that is delicious as fuck

8 Likes
1 Like

LOL. People have been sleeping on the sidewalk since Wednesday.

8 Likes

Take it and put it up for adoption

1 Like

Much love to KPop stans for pulling that off.

Suppose we know why they took away the outdoor address bit.

4 Likes

Apparently trump campaign sent out texts saying protesters scared away people and blocked members of his loyal base from entering. LOLOLOLOLOL

8 Likes

“Biden hasn’t been out in 79 days.”

This is the kinda guy that hopes the media calls him our for lying just so his name gets mentioned. I know he’s a son, but I would have about a 50% chance of getting his name right in a buzzfeed poll. Erick? Don again? Reek?

10 Likes

SILENT MAJORITY!

4 Likes

Awww were the poor wikkle trwumpys scared? Those mean protesters scared us waaaaahhh.

1 Like

Maskless GYM sighting

1 Like

Eric was verrrry low energy.

I saw a black girl in the crowd. Is she being held captive or something?