The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: retweets WHITE POWER, condemns Black Lives Matter, regrets criminal justice reform

It’s not about the upside for the dems, it’s about the fact that there is no upside for the republicans. They don’t have to vote no. They just have to not hold any hearings on it till after the election. I mean it’s almost July. That’s not even long by the normal standards of how long it takes to appoint somebody these days. Why on earth would they bring it for hearings now? Again, this isn’t a judgeship. This appointment nets the republicans exactly jack shit except for possible controversy in the news cycle.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1274525456767815681
( twitter | raw text )

Lol Brad Parscale is going to be fired within the week, guaranteed. Trump needs a fall guy for this debacle.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1274522653978759177?s=21

1 Like

Given the way things have gone with the pandemic and racism and everything else lately, I agree.

I think this rally was pretty telling for a lot of reasons. I am also happy that Trump’s staff set up this rally because Trump was in the dumps, crying in his diaper. They thought this would lift his spirits. Lol.

3 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/janemarielynch/status/1274512067119116289

15 Likes

Lol @ getting a standing ovation for drinking water.

2 Likes

@BestOf

1 Like

If Inhoffe, Trump, Pence, Jordan and Lankford fall gravely ill from the Chinese virus in the next few days, I will commit my life to whichever God is responsible. There had to be a droplet crowd the size of a basketball court hanging in the air for hours.

15 Likes

Even the still frame is perfection.

2 Likes

There is clear upside for Trump. If this interim deputy is just going to do what they guy who was fired was going to do and more Trump cronies get prosecuted and more Trump shit comes to light, that’s bad (for Trump and GOP).

GOP does what is good for Trump because they need his voters.

Also this wouldn’t take very long at all because this guy has already been confirmed for another position, so it would go much faster than a regular confirmation. At least that is how I understand it.

If it weren’t for Lindsey, I don’t understand why GOP wouldn’t just rubber stamp the new guy ASAP and move on. There is very little blowback for doing that and they may spare some Trump embarrassment if they can stop whatever prosecutions SDNY is currently working on. Less Trump embarrassment is in their self-interest.

Has anyone caught any Fox News? As soon as the propaganda network distributes their marching orders it will trickle down to your local trump supporter.

Imagine what must be wrong with a person still supporting Donald J. Trump on June 20th, 2020.

President Pelosi finishing out Trump’s term would really be some next level writing.

7 Likes

The online derposphere is usually a day or two ahead of fox

1 Like

Happy Father’s Day, please love me!

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1274495672239169536?s=19

5 Likes

faceturn.

1 Like

I do believe the location was chosen very carefully by his racist campaign and his racist aides. Outside of celebrating 99 years since a good black people massacre, I think they felt the demographics there were some of the strongest they could find.

They really felt they needed to set up a can’t miss event and that they pulled that very thing off.

As I said a bit ago, don’t be surprised if the next rally is very heavily attended. Even though I believe Trump’s hardcore support gets smaller every day, they were all embarrassed today. With their idiot Covid positions, with their dumb statue protection racket, with their horrible racist hate. This was a chance to demonstrate that they are angry, and many and need to be heard.

Lol them. I honestly don’t know why statistically abnormal number of trump supporters don’t walk in a lake, now.

1 Like

Telephoto lens doing Work

1 Like

I’m a lot said fuck it I’m not trying if 800k people have reservations.

1 Like

It can’t be repeated often enough that the distinction between appearances and reality is extremely flimsy for Trump, frequently to the point that there is no separation. Like probably if you made a TV show to explain the difference in some specific case he’d get it, but in his everyday thought process the distinction is just not there. I think I’ve said something similar before but it’d be like you sat me down and tried to explain the structure of the fashion world, like fashion houses and shows and whatnot. I’d be able to grasp it in the moment but the entire time I’d be so bored, thinking “who fucking cares about this stuff” and I’d forget it all as soon as I walked out of the room. For Trump everything is like that unless it’s about him or it’s some superficial appearances thing (big crowds, big numbers, gold-plating, the big beautiful generals and quarterbacks, etc etc) or preferably both. He’s spent so long not thinking about anything else that it’s just all that has any salience to him anymore.

4 Likes