The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

They named the baby Carolina because they are going to rig the polls in Carolina change my mind.

2 Likes

They already did that I thought. Wasnā€™t that in a Carolina?

Mick Mulvany said name that baby after my state or I leave this CoS role. But as the trumps are dumb as shit so Iā€™ve heard they got the south/west mixed up from the movie Dorothy was in so Caroline Dorothy it was.

1 Like

So yeah George Conway is a fraud

In a not so shocking move, Bill Barr the US AG is moving to shield T from the House subpoenas.

No link atm sorryā€¦ Its on MSNBC

1 Like

If this is about the financial records cases this was reported widely yesterday. The DOJ is handing in briefs on behalf of Trump in personal cases. Just the best people.

2 Likes

Barr must just be a right deplorable bastard, like deep down. I canā€™t see any other reason for him to basically light his creds on fire like this

I think heā€™s very obviously an in your face right deplorable bastard.

At his confirmation hearing he said he wouldnā€™t feel beholden to anyone. He meant anyone but Trump.

1 Like

His creds are doing exactly this type of bullshit, this is all in his wheelhouse.

2 Likes

hey listen, heā€™s catholic, even if his wife was the rapist i think he still couldnā€™t divorce her.

plus look at him, thereā€™s no way heā€™s getting a hotter wife than kellyanne in a million years. i donā€™t blame him for staying just based on the attractiveness differential, forget catholicism.

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t think Kellyanne is even slightly attractive.

ok, but i mean, if sheā€™s a 4, heā€™s a 1. thatā€™s a catch. you donā€™t just let that go. i mean maybe YOU would, but try being a 1. to be a single 1/10 at age like 55 sounds like a major disaster when the alternative is to just be mad for a while.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163961882945970176
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163961884225277954
( twitter | raw text )

iā€™m sitting here all high and a new post pops up and i see itā€™s realDonaldTrump and i legit thought he was going to chime in on the kellyanne/george conway hotness debate

3 Likes

wait, he really thought there was a meeting where he could buy greenland?

2 Likes

i see his game plan now. once we control both alaska AND greenland, canada will be easier to blockade

That Denmark tweet is like slightly weirder than if he had chimed in.

I interpreted the tweet as implying there was a previously scheduled meeting that he pushed off because she rebuffed him on Greenland. Who TF knows, dude is nuts.