The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

That guy’s a little unclear on what the Spanish-American War was all about.

Not all Fox News anchors are willing to do Donald Trump’s bidding.

Brett Baier, a longtime host at the network, took issue with the president for criticizing Fox News after its polling found Trump trailing several 2020 Democratic candidates.

After the Fox News poll was released, Trump said there was “something going on” at his preferred network, while adding: “I’ll tell you right now, and I’m not happy with it.”

During his Monday evening broadcast, Baier hit back at Trump for questioning the legitimacy of the poll and sought to draw a distinction between the network’s news and opinion programming.

“Fox has not changed. The opinion folks express their opinions,” Baier said. “We do polls. Our latest poll had the Democratic candidates, head-to-head, several of them ahead of President Trump.”

“This poll matches what we are seeing out there, Mr. President,” he added.

Baier proceeded to invite Trump to appear on his show, noting that he was among the anchors at Fox News who “cover it fair, balanced and unafraid”.

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer is taking on an expanded role in the 2020 election, leading the Republican party’s fundraising efforts.

The Washington Examiner reported on Tuesday that Spicer, whose tenure as Donald Trump’s top spokesman was repeatedly beset by controversy, will focus specifically on helping Republican win back the House majority.

Spicer has remained in the public eye since departing the White House, often appearing on Fox News to defend the president. He also penned a memoir on his stint as press secretary, but it did not go quite as planned. Turns out, the American public is not particularly interested in the guy who lied about Trump’s crowd sizes and once referred to concentration camps as “Holocaust centers”.

Many will perhaps best associate Spicer with Melissa McCarthy’s brutal portrayal of the former White House spokesman on Saturday Night Live. (In case you want to take a trip down memory lane, here’s the spoof that Spicer joked cost him “a lot of money in therapy”.)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163876817029271552
( twitter | raw text )

1 Like

That’s a really low number for Ras.

Yeah, it’s why he had to go to Zogby for his poll pump.

They’re ANTI FIRST AMMENDMENT! Bigly problem.

https://twitter.com/Jordanfabian/status/1163887022504906752

and here we have actual anti-Semitism

somewhere Jake Tapper is quietly clapping, though

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163903704048840704
( twitter | raw text )

Carolina Dorothy Trump. Shitty name for a shitty offspring.

1 Like

lol “Carolina”

Better than “Ivanka” I suppose

Just explicitly tossing out the “disloyal Jews” trope. Amazing.

Somehow siding with Israel is more important in his eyes than siding against Nazi’s… that seems kind of weird.

Was it Pirro who was just tossing out that Tlaib had loyalty to Palestine over America recently? Totes OK when you do it to Muslims.

Any time someone ever props up Pirro, the default comeback should be that she caused the Jinx to kill someone. She never had a case against him ever, but he was so convinced she was trying to get him that he killed someone over it. She is legit awful. She of course thinks this is good for her, but someone dying because of her rhetoric and actions is completely unsurprising. Her having any conscience at all would be surprising.

Was that the lady in LA?

The woman who was killed in LA was theoretically the direct result of Pirro ‘potentially’ coming after him. However, I seem to remember that it was in the Galveston case that he used that Pirro stuff as part of his defense. It’s been awhile since I watched it, so I can’t remember for sure…

1 Like

Also economy stronk no recession no recession you’re the recession

3 Likes

He said the same thing like 1 month before the 2018 election. Just floating the idea of tax cuts while nobody in the legislature even heard of it before he said it