The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Honestly I’m sorry, but that Greenland tweet is hilarious.

2 Likes

Tweet 10k times and a few will inevitably be decent.

Yeah whatever 4chan dude made that is kinda funny sure but its not like this moron was sitting there and said “put my gold tower over there”.

wtf is a zogby poll…

1 Like

The place you go when Rasmussen won’t put you at 50 percent anymore.

1 Like

C rated on 538, polls LV a lot same as Rasmussen

I’m not saying he’ll do this, but if Trump insists the vote is illegitimate a lot of the muscle enforcing the federal government will be happy to take his side. Secret service, military, everyone who matters. They take an oath to the Constitution but they’re not personally judging the constitutionality of every order. If Trump says he needs to stay in office until we figure out what’s going on with the votes that’s what they’ll support. Once Republicans in Congress realize it’s shaping up into a fight that he can win they’ll lend their legitimacy to his decision and that will seal it. Our best hope is that he grudgingly leaves without a fight otherwise it’s 100% going to get very ugly.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1163644606736732165
( twitter | raw text )

It wouldn’t be that surprising if, when enough of Greenland’s ice has melted, a gold plated monolith is uncovered that on close inspection reveals an inscription: It’s a simulation, you dolts.

3 Likes

Here, I’ve created this helpful guide for you:

Fake news. Those have all been altered.

His hand is not that big.

Look at his left hand.

https://twitter.com/sppeoples/status/1163646398060998657?s=19

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1163464885369495552?s=19

The mooch really has got into his head hasn’t he

This is the greatest tweet of all time

Gotta be honest, I laughed too.

Nice change of pace.

The study — which was based on 95 participants in 24 US states — stated, in part, that when extrapolating from a 2015 study also authored by Epstein, at least 2.6 million votes might be “shifted” in favor of Clinton because of bias in Google’s search results.

But the 2015 study’s findings were based on asking US residents to cast hypothetical votes for candidates in Australia’s 2010 prime ministerial election based on information they saw in Google search results.

Dr. Michael McDonald, an associate professor of political science at the University of Florida, expressed skepticism to Business Insider that Epstein’s 2015 findings regarding Google’s search rankings influencing American decisions about elections in Australia — a topic most American study participants would have little information about beforehand — could be applied directly to the US presidential elections.

“I’m not sure if this really apples to US elections where we have partisan politics going on and lots of other information that people have,” McDonald said. “You don’t need to look at the top of Google search results for your information about how you’re going to cast your vote for president.”

I’m sure it’s not because Google is a search engine and the facts aren’t on his side…

What really disturbs me about this study is that it strongly implies that spreading facts that are bad for a candidate is equivalent to spreading lies for a candidate.

1 Like