The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1181322726843265026?s=19

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/1181332934847909889?s=19

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/1181328359743262722?s=19

2 Likes

That’s why they have to get Pence first.

They won’t.

No you’re right. One of the reasons Richardson went at Agnew was because Nixon was embroiled in his shit already.

1 Like

Get Pence first?

1 Like

Lol was just going to post this

1 Like

Seriously now, Pelosi doesn’t even want to hold a vote on the inquiry. Nope we aren’t going to abide by precedent. We aren’t going to stand firm and force members to say yay or nay. There might be a couple dems who would be made vulnerable in primaries if we had to vote. She and the leadership have proven as spineless as conceivably possible throughout Trumps presidency.

Close, but last word is “themselves”. But I think a 25%/15% split between the full on deplorables and the fuck you I got miners is pretty accurate and eminently beatable.
[/quote]

Yeah. Someone like Awval is in that 15 percent. He got his sweet tax cut, doesn’t really care how many kids die in cages at the border. He’s the banality of evil.

If tRUmp pulls out of open skies, it won’t be long before Russia mounts an offensive in Ukraine, ime.

1 Like

UPDATE!

I have now been sent a non-zero number of dick pics.

Thanks for the levity in this time of genocide

18 Likes

Not true of awval. You’re not “taking [your] country back” from slightly higher taxes. He buys into the Trump cult of personality and Trump identity politics. You don’t stay at Donald Trump’s shitty, overpriced bribe collection scheme, I mean hotel, because you’re a person whose sole concern is how much tax you’ll pay on your hundred thousandth dollar.

2 Likes

It’s worth pointing out that the position the DOJ took in it’s brief affords the President more power and immunity than the fucking King of England had prior to the signing of the Magna Carta.

1 Like

Pelosi had to be dragged kicking and screaming into this impeachment. We’re really expecting her to sign off on two or three others just like that?

OT: My autocorrect changed Pelosi to Pelvis. :smile:

1 Like

Ffs. Pulling out of this seems unspinable. But trump will bitch about us paying for everyone else.

Could Trump be getting down to business on Putin’s bucket list while he still can, in anticipation of impeachment or resigning?

In any other timeline, I would think that this was the craziest idea ever but I just don’t know anything anymore.

2 Likes

At the time she was dragged into impeachment this is what was known:

A whistleblower complaint had not been turned over related to Ukraine

What is known since then:

Head asploding daily

What happened the day after the whistleblower complaint was released to the public:

A Congressional recess

What’s Still Happening Inside Congress:

A lot, despite there still being nearly a full week left in the Congressional recess. They’ll have all the evidence they need on the Ukraine scheme by the end of the Ukraine ambassador’s deposition on Friday. Just in time for the return of Congress. How fast will they move? Well, until they tell us otherwise, we should still assume not long before Thanksgiving.

If there’s one thing I wish the Debbie Downers would stop doing on this site, it’s going HAM about nothing happening when nothing real can actually happen. You know, during Congressional recesses.

The writers have some serious balls with this plot line.

3 Likes

I would encourage enemies of Russia to consider this and think about what they can do to stop Trump.

whoever else sent skydiver the exact same pic of Cheney as me, I salute you

4 Likes

Still grunching by however many posts… Hard to keep up.

If the Dems sign off on Romney as the unelected POTUS, they’re even more complicit than I thought. He’s pretty much the dream Republican POTUS of eDems, though.

I don’t mind a GOP unelected POTUS but it has to be someone with zero realistic presidential ambitions. Someone who is no threat in 2020.