The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

They’ll be nominating Trump voters living in double-wides in West Virginia before they allow Nancy to become Prez. The answer is north of 60,000,000

2 Likes

And you know Hilary for President will be locked at like 14cents on Predictit the entire time.

3 Likes

You guys are so damned good, I consistently exhaust my daily allowance of likes.

7 Likes

You guys have me buried again. Could I get cliffs for the last week? You can skip anything to do with Nickleback.

Maybe we just need a regular cliffs post for this thread.

2 Likes

We might as well live in Georgia, cuz it’s looking like 'peaches errwhere.

1 Like

In our defense, we didn’t choose to bring up Nickleback, it came directly from President D-cups’ twitter feed, we’re just trying to deal with it.

It’s tough to keep up. I’m working half-days pretty regularly, so I have time in the afternoon, but yeah

let’s change the subject to Winger

3 Likes

Here’s the uber cliffs:

Slightly less short version is remember how the republican party would go into cigar smoke filled back rooms and decide the fate of the world, ya they just did that shit in official correspondence this time. Also they made special software to prevent leaks that that happened to accidentally create an audit trail of all the stupid shit they did.

2 Likes

Would you believe that Nickelback is actually the most significant developmental in the Trump story?

No deal.

1 Like

[quote=“zikzak, post:9112, topic:91, full:true”] The only thing that ever escapes is how everybody is supposed to hate them.
[/quote]

You’re saying this in a kind of snarky, above-it-all, sort of way, but I defy you to actually listen to Nickleback and come back in here with this kind of post. We’re not “supposed” to hate them. It’s just we all hate them because they suck donkey balls.

2 Likes

The most important development is the POTUS wanted a moat with gators and snakes in it at the border.

Other than that it’s going as expected. Every single person still dumb enough to associate with Trump is implicated in stupid Watergate, Rudy is having a classic meltdown, there’s still no tax returns, almost all subpoenas are being ignored, Dems are escalating the concernedness of their letters and Fox is ignoring everything while talking about Hildawg’s emails.

3 Likes

Ditto, and I doubt that’s rare.

Damn, that sucks getting stuck as the remote and not even getting playback in your room lol, but I kind of like the stories about those jobs once I’m ten years removed and more laughing as I imagine some young buck grinding out the same grunt work until there’s a chance to really prove themselves.

Holy shit, Sheena Easton?!?! I’m sorry she was less than kind to you, but what a story. I always forget how much work she’s done in animation.

Do I understand you right that you’re asking if anyone remembers a s3 or s4 episode of P&tB that features a four-knock sound effect? LOL?

Are you still in sound? I have a friend in film sound. She made me appreciate an aspect I never paid much attention to.

No. Lol, I better get off here before I have to ask for cliffs on the cliffs. gn all

2 Likes

Reminds me of the misunderstood use of “echo chamber.” Just because there’s unanimous consent doesn’t mean there’s an echo chamber. Sometimes everyone decided something sucks all on their own.

1 Like

GN.

2 Likes

It’s part of the life growing into it. I was quite happy to be doing it fresh out of college. We worked on the best season of The Real World there too at the time.

Easton was actually working at one of the other studios down the hall that was owned by Barbra Streisand, and I’m assuming it was on music. The guy who was their best post mixer ended up being the supervising sound editor on Austin Powers, back when they thought it was going to be nothing. It was fun watching this cool guy’s work. The story is that she walked down the back hallway (probably because she didn’t want to be seen), and that backfired spectacularly on her as she was lost (lol). She asks me where the bathroom is, and I say ‘go out these doors and turn right and then left, but you’ll have to go back in through reception’. She said something to the effect of, ‘I don’t want to know the shortcut, I want to know how to not get lost’. I said, ‘turn right, turn left, turn left, turn right, turn left’. That was that, and she didn’t pass me on her way back to the studio (lol).

Yes, I am asking for something random (probably in season 3). I’m pretty sure Pinky was knocking on the door to something.

Still in sound, 24.5 years as a Re-Recording Mixer.

1 Like

In all honesty, it sounds like the earliest day for a House vote from the most optimistic Dems is just before Thanksgiving. I’m still not convinced the House will vote before the new year.

5 Likes