The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Cliffs: Trump’s people set up a login system to make sure they could know who accessed documents to avoid leaks. That system is now going to tell us everyone who put a document on that system or accessed it, making the crimes remarkably easy to investigate. GJGE idiots.

Can we just offer him exile in a small country that will be named Trumpstain?

6 Likes

Is that ironing? I tried to look up what ironing was on the internet but I’m not sure what wrinkled clothes have to do with this situation.

It’s whatever the category of ‘Lock her up!’ is, since several of those people have been or will be locked up.

Exile for Trump would be too good of an ending for that POS.

1 Like

France!

1 Like

The writers are getting clever. Dudes accidentally recording themselves doing crimes is a call-back to a classic bit from The Nixon Show.

2 Likes

On the border

Evelyn ‘Crazy Eyes’ Farkas said she heard the Inspector General of the DOD has also opened an investigation on the holding back of funds from Ukraine on Lawrence. This seems to be a scoop.

2 Likes

Post of the Week, right here.

3 Likes

Thanks, Obama.

(From 2011)

"“We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement,” Obama said. “But even though we’ve answered these concerns, I gotta say I suspect there are still going to be some who are trying to move the goal posts on us one more time.”

"
“Maybe they’ll need a moat,” Obama said mockingly to laughter from the crowd. “Maybe they’ll want alligators in the moat.”

6 Likes

Rudy is gonna sue the Swamp.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elainaplott/status/1179234987624800256

3 Likes

looks like you could remove that with a simple Phillips screwdriver, then take a dump on it quite easily

2 Likes

3 Likes

I know just the place, it’s even pretty close to Trump Tower so his family can visit.

4 Likes

Goat

Trump sure as hell isn’t Logan.

Lotta good Mexican joints down by the border, too, to aid in the process and severity of the insult.

1 Like

This plus the follow up posts…

Can we a) not buy in to the “lawyer turned part time insert slut shaming here” rubbish and b) not talk about getting boners over random women?

It’s 2019 ffs. #BeBest

1 Like

If we are just going with the trump family Don Jr is the pick.Thrill killing elephants…

If its not just family Steven Miller. ainec

There was a briefly popular term in the early-2000s blogosphere for this, which was mostly in use with libertarians: Reductio Creep. We need a term for this now more than ever.

1 Like