The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

RELEASE THE SNAKE AND ALLIGATOR TRANSCRIPTS

11 Likes

Would Trump settle for ill tempered salamanders and pollywogs?

3 Likes

Australia has always been there for America, and we now stand ready to provide container ships full of deadly fauna to unleash on migrants.

12 Likes

National pride would be restored via unrelenting exposure of Trump and his buffoon followers. The rest of the Nation could face the world apologetic, like yeah our retarded brother Bilo broke free from his cage and ran amok for a minute.

3 Likes

lol

That’s the most foul-tempered rodent I’ve ever set eyes on!

At Attorney General Barr’s request, the President has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the Attorney General and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials.”

We need all the transcripts.

Trump just recycling ideas from Herman Cain eight years ago:

“We’ve got to secure the border. Truly secure it. I had a caller one night call in: ‘Mr. Cain, you conservatives have got to stop this talk about building a fence.’ I said, Why? ‘You know that is impractical.’ Oh really? I think I had just got back from China, and I went to the Great Wall of China. They built a wall; I think with today’s technology we can build a fence. And if they were to put me in charge of the fence, I know we’d build a fence. Somebody asked me, well, what kind of fence would you build? I tell you, it would be a combination of technology and a real fence. It would be about 20 feet high. It would have electrified barbed wire on the top. And on this side of it, it would have a moat the depth of a football field. And yes, Mr. President, it would have alligators in it.”

I can’t imagine the actual call, but I can imagine what happened directly after

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1179208647597056006

All those years of defunding education really paying off.

5 Likes

Mifsud met Papadopoulos through his Italian wife, Simona Mangiante, a lawyer and part-time lingerie model who had hoped to launch her acting career with a role playing French actress Brigitte Bardot in an American film.

She sounds hot

1 Like

I guess the Emperor Palpatine makeup dude is working on the set with Lou Dobs now?

4 Likes

I’m glad he’s going on all the investigations the QAnon following GOP intelligence committee members want him to go on.

None of them can actually articulate those accusations so it doesn’t really count

2 Likes

engorged

I was expecting him to ask for sharks with frickin’ laser beams.

2 Likes

Wealthy people should be terrorized.

2 Likes