The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

HOT TAKE: Something worth emphasizing. Trump really believes his allegations against Biden regarding Ukraine. He has a preternatural ability to believe whatever he thinks is in his interest and to try to force that reality on the world. He likely wasn’t pressuring Zalensky to make things up. He just wanted to expose the corruption and get Hillary’s emails. That his conspiracy theory is false and full of holes is why he should be impeached. It exhibits a form of stupidity that’s more akin to mental illness, but his belief is probably genuine and sincere.

1 Like

Good to see you back posting.

2 Likes

But now it’s incoherent rambling in peaches.

This will probably only be a short burst. My plan if I have one is to only post when I’m pissed off about a discussion on here, or if something is wildly misrepresented. There’s so much toxic crap on this site right now that it drew me out.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1177671114987843584?s=19

We’re getting the Goodfellas wrap-up montage.

5 Likes

I guess projection isn’t just for idiot Trump supporters anymore.

Those are reassuring points. Thank you.

I think they should strike while the iron is hot, but would have no problem dragging the inquiry into next summer Benghazi style

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1177674702405427201?s=19

I mean, I’m happy to oblige…

2 Likes

MIKE POMPEO, come on down!!!

God with even a little bit of competence these hearings could be absolute gold. So many scumbags doing so much crime.

1 Like

Lawyers, does “shall constitute evidence of obstruction” mean they can charge him with obstruction rather than contempt? Is there a difference?

But was that the right time for Adam to work on his standup routine? Hard to say imo.

2 Likes

After the Lewandowski hearing I am not optimistic about them holding Pompeo to the fire.

1 Like

They MUST hold these fuckers in contempt and if the DOJ refuses to prosecute then fine, do your job at least.

1 Like

Does a contempt vote have to go to the full house?

His standup routine is dryer than Stephen Wright’s if you think he was delivering it like comedy.

Just in case you missed it, he said, ‘Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the President communicates.’ before the parody. He said, ‘This is in sum and character what the President was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the President’s oath of office, but as it does represent a real betrayal, there’s nothing the President says here that is in America’s interest after all.’ right after he completed the parody. He couldn’t have been more clear, sorry.

2 Likes

Only hope is that they are ready to impose real penalties and escalate quickly for refusal to comply now that ~all Ds are fully on board.

^^^^^^
The whole vacation narrative is the Democratic base shooting themselves in the foot. Why are you so eager to spout Republican talking points about how Congress is going on a vacation which shows that the impeachment charges aren’t serious? It’s false, but even if it wasn’t false, STFU and toe the line. But what is the rush even supposed to be?

1 Like