The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Bit of clarification, though the investigation predated Hunter Biden’s time on the board, I believe the investigation was shelved right around the time Biden was brought on board, so that raises some flags. Still the notion the Joe was somehow being corrupt by carrying out Obama’s policy to pressure the Ukraine into prosecuting more corruption makes zero sense.

The prosecutor(A) VPBiden helped get rid of was slow walking corruption, likely a Russian stooge, and was wanted out by everyone. VP was the messenger to show US + Europe were serious. Official business.

BidenSon is a fuck up and needs money. He exploited his father’s name. See Trump kids. Fairly common corruption, though Ukraine prosecutors(notA) cleared BidenSon of wrongdoing.

Now focus on President of USA withholding military aid to coerce Ukraine to dig up dirt on VPBiden. And on conspiracy theory of Ukraine leaking Hillary’s emials, not Russia.

I am reading the full report. Wow, the whitehouse went over this and this is the “clean” version? Holy fucking shit. It’s bananas.

1 Like

So I guess you could go for Burisma hired Hunter Biden under the premise that if they did, Joe Biden would pressure Ukraine to shut down the investigation?

That’s possible. It would point to Hunter and/or Joe as doing something corrupt, perhaps just cashing in on something they already knew they were going to do… But, for now, this is just a theory. There’s no evidence of it.

And again, none of this absolves Trump of anything. It’s just noise the GOP is going to throw out to muddy the waters on Trump’s impeachable offenses.

Everybody wanted the guy out, the obama administration, the UN, even the IMF was exerting pressure on who they all said was a corrupt leftover from the previous administration.

Now we know why nancy suddenly started singing a different tune:

1 Like

Can’t we take Biden down too?

2 Likes

I agree with all this.

He’s sinking on his own. He’s gotten by on name recognition and “electability” (old white guy). That will run out soon enough.

Not everyone LOL

In President Trump’s polarized political universe, [he said] there was a “very good” former Ukraine prosecutor on one side and “very bad” people on the other.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/trump-called-this-ex-ukrainian-prosecutor-very-good-but-he-resigned-in-disgrace/2019/09/25/d1410aa2-dfb1-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html

Catching up on today’s news, how was President Mike Pounce’s first day?

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/1177287654968369154

This might have gotten his attention 2 months ago, lol

1 Like

That article is from almost two months ago. What am I missing?

Article is from August 8th, so nothing new actually.

Ponied. :slight_smile:

Suspect the Republicans are mostly lying but still good, not enough lols in the universe for the 10% of democrats strongly opposed

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing it out, I didn’t check to look in my haste.

Especially since this is all Nancy cares about in deciding whether to turn up the heat.

https://twitter.com/brhodes/status/1177288444093050881

No name recognition for me. Stuff like this made me believe the guy could crush a Presidential run. I admit I was wrong.

Or back further, against Sarah Palin.

Not sure how to get the videos to embed. The forum software has finally failed me :(

Edit: oh there we go!

I don’t think they are giving any info that couldn’t be figured out. The only info that can’t be inferred from the whistleblower report is that he specifically works at the CIA. I would guess it is someone who would normally have access to the non-verbatim transcript and was alarmed when they could not access it.