The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: ORANGE Gettin' PEACHed, Nation Goes BANANAS

Tbh at that point they should probably kick us out until Trump is gone.

I can see it now, G7 tells him to fuck off, weā€™re not doing it at Doral.

So Trump holds a G1 summit at Doral in a gaudy banquet hall next to some shitty deplorable wedding reception that has a DJ named Scotty and complains to reporters Jack Burkman and Tom Cotton that the Lamestream media treats him unfairly. That his recommendation to exile all Hong Kong protestors to Guam for a Trump Tower contract in HK wasnā€™t actually conflicted.

This Post will age Well.

Kick out tRUmp and its

1 Like

https://twitter.com/markfollman/status/1166023690686873601?s=19

Yes congratulations on impregnating your 47 year old wife with your ninth child creating a baby that will need your round the clock attention.

More republicans should do this.

1 Like

Heā€™ll just make his own G8 with the ā€œtopā€ economies lead by scumbags. Russia, NK, USA, Phillipines, Saudis, Syria, Brazil, and uh Turkey.

2 Likes

The legion of doom

1 Like

By the time the G7 comes around next year, the RoW will have no choice but to Boycott, when all MSM is banned for Sinclair TV.

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1166031491366830080

The 264 best words, Iā€™m sure.

Iā€™m all in for a G1 if it means Minoru Suzuki comes and kicks the shit out of a cabinet member.

(I donā€™t know why I made this joke; I doubt anyone here will get it)

EDIT: Okay, got 1 heart. That makes me happy.

4 Likes

I donā€™t really see how this can be true? Isnā€™t the only source an increase in use of his hotels and golf courses? Can that really be that much? Has his company done any big new real estate deal I donā€™t know about? Have his licensing fees gone up?

What is the source of this new income?

Front running his tweets, outright bribery, and yes Mar-A-Lago has probably gotten quite profitable.

To be clear Iā€™m in camp ā€˜this dude is worth 300M or lessā€™. His normal income was probably negative in real terms just like it has been most of the years heā€™s been active.

2 Likes

Bribery seems obvious and is almost certainly happening. How would he front run his tweets? He canā€™t be actively trading can he? Wouldnā€™t we have heard about that? Big bets against the market would be obvious and open to everyone to see?

1 Like

How would we hear about it? Dudeā€™s released zero financial documents.

Wouldnā€™t that be visible to the market in general? Big moves immediately before his tweets.

Ding Ding Ding. I remember reading somewhere it isnā€™t even illegal.

Mr. Modiā€™s government this month terminated the autonomy of the part of Kashmir controlled by India, and temporarily severed most communications to the impoverished region in the Himalayas, long been claimed by both India and Pakistan. Indian forces rounded up more than 2,000 Kashmiris in a crackdown in the days before and after the move, local officials have told The New York Times.

Speaking with reporters, Mr. Trump offered no criticism of Indiaā€™s action and deferred to Mr. Modiā€™s preference that the United States keep out of the matter. ā€œThe prime minister really feels he has it under control,ā€ Mr. Trump said.

Big for Trump is small potatoes for the market, heā€™s probably just martingaling the money he got from the Secret Service golf cart rentals.

I mean every time he goes there, heā€™s charging stock rates (lol probably over charging too) to the secret service for all of their rooms, space theyā€™re using, golf carts theyā€™re using, etcā€¦ Same goes for any dignitaries who stay in any of his properties, lobbyists, CEOs, etcā€¦

No doubt he is scamming.