The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

True, and the rest are 2nd American Suburban Housewives, musket in hand, on the lookout for Cory Booker.

Actually dying to attend a Trump rally

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1319733593447534592?s=21

8 Likes

He’s mentioned the playbook quite a few times, but agree it’s something he should be hammering away at constantly.

Sweet Christmas

1 Like

It’s tough to get more callous than maskless rallies at a retirement community.

2 Likes

lol imagine you hand over so much foreign policy to isreal and in return you can’t even get a “sleepy joe would destroy isreal if he’s ever somehow elected”

sad!

1 Like

sure, like, after biden fires all the disloyal elements

1 Like

Even the MAGA chuds wearing masks are morons, like do you think you’re going to be safe jam packed like sardines for hours? It’s not a goddamn magical talisman.

2 Likes

Quit tapping the glass.

6 Likes

Isnt one of the orange morons talking points about how terrible it was that NY sent old folks to mingle together?

4 Likes

Can someone photoshop a smiling ghost of Herman Cain onto one of those photos?

4 Likes

You guys are heroes for listening to this guy talk about anything.

My blood pressure shoots through the roof and I start breathing heavily when I hear this guy talk. Can’t take that anxiety.

2 Likes

Sweet christmas

7 Likes

One of the fun things is trumpers get to say NY handled it badly by doing what they themselves think should be done.

1 Like

69 Likes

Holy shit

@bestof

4 Likes

lol that is way better than I ever expected.

3 Likes

I was behind on the thread but spotted something that I felt just had to make it into the thread title. Hope it works for people, for a while at least!

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/kathrynw5/status/1319744331616456704

in case you wondered whether trump was going to immediately go back to being trump or not like some in the media

2 Likes

lol at rallies in the villages. Covid can send you to the hospital in this timeframe before election day…

3 Likes