The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Tonights winner of the internet

https://twitter.com/maryltrump/status/1316904814467600386?s=21

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1316806752558489602?s=20

8 Likes

Ann Coulter has been irrelevant for years, almost no one on the right gaf what she says or tweets. She’s been reduced to doing fanservice for the Republicans who hate Trump because he hasn’t been racist enough. I know that sounds weird, but there are like 2 people on chieflsplanet who think like that and they are her audience right now.

2 Likes

How has frump not tweeted once since that clown show?

Like 5 years ago my sister had to read one of her books for a 4th year history class. In Canada. Idk if I could have done it.

This looks good for Trump.

1 Like

I’m sorry, what?

I cannot express how much better my life has gotten since ignoring the Trump bot. Highly recommend. Fuck that guy.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was pretty messed up imo. Can’t remember the exact course but can find out.
Pretty sure I had that prof beforehand and found them likable/normal too.

I had to read The Turner Diaries and an Ayn Rand novel for class on ideologies.

jordan peterson is canadian too isn’t he? is there something in the water?

Yeah moose piss.

7 Likes

Article is from Australia’s public broadcaster.

Since Kathy Blake moved onto Hoopers Island in the United States in 1996, she’s lost eight cars to rising waters.

Last year, her house was inundated. Twice. So since October, Kathy’s had workmen clearing the mud, replacing the floorboards and repairing the electrics.

Now Kathy dreads high tide at her house.

“It’s miserable,” she tells the ABC, standing ankle deep in brackish water on her back lawn.

The reason behind the acceleration has been linked to the changing climate, which has raised the sea level and increased the frequency and severity of storms.

“In the last 15 years, it’s got really bad,” Kathy says.

“The high tides are more frequent and they’re higher.”

It’s now happening so fast, almost half of Dorchester County’s entire landmass will have been transformed into open water 80 years from now.

Projections for the county, which is currently the fourth biggest in terms of landmass in the state of Maryland, suggest it could shrink to number 14 on the list by the turn of the century.

But this is Trump country. And for voters like Kathy, climate change isn’t high on their list of priorities.

“Climate change really isn’t how I’m voting this year,” Kathy says.

“I’m more concerned about the economy.”

This is a fucking Monty Python skit. “But your house is sinking!” “I’ll tell you what’s in danger of sinking my lad, the Dow Jones!”.

31 Likes

She said it was the book “slander,” didn’t ask which course.

Well LOL Canada if that’s the case.

2 Likes

The loggers rebranded it as maple syrup

1 Like

REAL JOURNALISM

10 Likes

Let that sink in for a minute.

Iowans: Vote for me or I’ll never come back to your boring flyover state that I’m only visiting because I have to.

Sincerely,
The Guy You Fools Think Cares About You

That’s crazy, my grandfather grew up there. He died a few years before I was born, unfortunately. My mom and grandmother used to talk a lot about Hooper’s Island.

The black guy’s shins are real journalism? I don’t get it.

1 Like

Garrison is losing his edge. Trumpers aren’t going to like any image with muscular bullies that aren’t Trump or at least someone on their side.

Trump needed to be somewhere off to the side - but bigger and stronger and getting ready to crush twitter and FB for their insolence.

3 Likes