The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

Interesting, I didn’t see that.

IIRC, no, it was bogus.

Another day of basically nothing happening (other than a story about Trump committing even more tax fraud dropping). 25 more, pls.

7 Likes

Shows how our perception has been changed. The presidential debate was cancelled today. That story would be an October surprise in any other election year. This year it’s considered meh.

2 Likes

Not answering for PC, but just wanted to provide an additional perspective. After I got pushback from my last comment I wanted another opinion because I was feeling a little crazy because I’m usually pretty sensitive to stuff that’s offensive to others. My closest friend is gay and is also a mental health counselor for, primarily lgbtq kids, so I asked him for his thoughts on the Lindsey Graham jokes, and this was his response: “Do it up! We can make homophobic jokes about a gay homophobe, that’s the satire because the joke is about his hypocrisy not his sexuality.”

I’m still not going to make any more jokes because I respect y’all, but did want to pass it along.

6 Likes

Yeah I fundamentally don’t think my Lady G comments were bad but if multiple people are telling me they’re not ok that’s enough for me to cut it out.

6 Likes

Is there real evidence that LG actually pays male prostitutes? This almost humanizes him. I had him pegged as an asexual sociopath.

Lol George and all, but he is right. This shit is like a literal textbook example of multiple felonies.

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1314606567610880000?s=21

3 Likes

Do you get Secret Service protection in prison?

4 Likes

well the cops are on his side so let them do it

I lol’d

10 Likes

This article is really worth a read. Much more nuanced and balanced than the slightly clickbaity headline

1 Like

I clearly remember watching this play happen on live TV in the Kingdome. Bo trucked The Boz for a TD later in the game and told him to buy a ticket next time. That’s when I should have known WAAF.

1 Like

Did you also invent the question mark?

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-weekend-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturd-1845331006

Saturday, October 10, 2020

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at a peaceful protest for law & order

South Lawn

LOL

3 Likes

Whatever the reason I think it was the killing blow to cancel the debate. Trump’s disease + their moderator sucks at twitter + Bob Dole calling them out.

1 Like

:expressionless:

Yeah, not putting that out there. Same ol same ol.

Yeah but have you heard about the revolutionary new way to deliver urinary catheters? No more embarrassing trips to the pharmacy, no more waiting in line!

2 Likes

Yeah saw it somewhere once or twice now.

Standard single person covid isolation symptom. Talk the ears off of anyone who will listen to you.

2 Likes