The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

What he’s really hinting at is mass arrest and incarceration, though it’s also likely to be a furious rage from a narcissist unaccustomed to public rejection.

Isn’t it? Or is it?

1 Like

I think we just found SweetSummerChild’s gimmick.

10 Likes

The person who will be refusing orders is a one or two star General on duty with US Strategic Command. The football isn’t a remote control, it’s a set of codes and verification equipment. Maybe also lists of potential targets.

Also, I’m in complete agreement with @SweetSummerChild.

I think about 2 or 3 days ago there was an announcement there was going to be a big press conference the next day about something yuuge. Can anyone give me cliffs on what happened? Was their one? What was it about?

Maybe it was 4 or 5 days ago. Something like that. My sense of time is shot to hell these days.

2 Likes

it was a couple days ago, it did happen, it was about a couple isis guys, i didn’t even look into it.

If something like that were to happen, I think it’s more like Trump gives Putin the OK to attack.

Trump having the launch codes was always one of the scarier parts of his presidency. God I hope in the coming years we can rethink the strategy of having hundreds of nuclear weapons armed and ready at all times.

3 Likes

Probably not any time soon given that the likely next president is still lying about his role in the Iraq War.

1 Like

His entire cabinet is just flailing wildly.

Disagree, as long as I’m not the one doing it. Adds spice.

1 Like

[Lots of words] because f u, that’s why.

1 Like

I can’t listen to either Florida Man or Rush Limbaugh for more than 30 seconds. Both of them together for 2 hours? Fuck alllllll of that.

1 Like

If the state legislature can just do it?

Why hasn’t it ever been done?

I don’t know the answer.

Norms.

But we don’t do norms anymore.

1 Like

oiH3BJe

21 Likes

Yea maybe, but we have had one civil war already and this is a line they wouldnt cross?

No, it will be pre taped and the doctor wont be in studio. It’s a sham (shockingly)

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1314659419137826816?s=20

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/jwpetersNYT/status/1314655797461364736?s=20

1 Like