The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: Old man yells at cloud, presidential edition.

wtf?

1 Like

Tiny fish arent doing well without water. Many people are saying it!

edit- THANK YOU!

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/StephMatuku/status/1314386511983374337

17 Likes

What fool hath added water to the sea?

9 Likes

25 Likes

#1 is a lie tho. He waited until he took his best shot at infecting his political opponent.

3 Likes

"Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we’re going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we’ll just have to go, because I won’t forget it,” Mr. Trump said

Lmao you’re fired, guys. Better be super loyal to this douche as he contests the election

The president was all over the map in his two Fox phone calls, throwing out unsubstantiated or discredited accusations, explaining that he wanted to bring home troops from Afghanistan to be ready to fight China or Russia if necessary and calling Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan “the lockup queen” even as his own Justice Department was announcing the existence of an anti-government group’s plot to kidnap her.

Normal

1 Like

“I felt pretty lousy,” Mr. Trump said. But, he added, “I’m back because I’m a perfect physical specimen and I’m extremely young.” He once again played down the severity of the disease. “Now what happens is you get better,” he said. “That’s what happens, you get better.”

“To my favorite people in the world, the seniors,” he said in the video. “I’m a senior. I know you don’t know that. Nobody knows that. Maybe you don’t have to tell them. But I’m a senior.”

3 Likes

The way he just throws out catch phrases like “AOC plus 3” is amazing to me. I really don’t think he knows anything at all about anything at all, and he’s just programmed himself to spew all of the conspiracies and talking points. They don’t have to fit together into a logical train of thought, they just have to be said out loud.

6 Likes

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!

2 Likes

It’s an actual pseudonym used by Lindsey Graham. Not sure how that makes it either of those.

• I want to see him at a rally Saturday coughing his lungs out on his fans like a Gallagher concert
  • I’m no fun

0 voters

1 Like

It just hit me who Trump reminds me of in his current state.

2 Likes

Christie hasn’t tweeted since 10/3.

One time?

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1314332502379704320?s=19

825% match :astonished:

That “scandal” is so ridiculous and just thuds every time they roll it out. They are trying so hard to recreate 2016 and it is just failing at every turn.

It is quite amazing.

Some know nothing on 22 asked if there was any legitimacy to this scandal since it keeps coming up. That is literally the extent of its impact. Even trump defenders/supporters are totally embarrassed to even really bring it up.

The Trump campaign is firing blank after blank. Sometimes it really does seem like 2016 was 10,000 monkeys banging out Shakespeare.

1 Like

Would you believe me if I told you Gallagher is not nearly as funny as Trump?

2 Likes

Pfft. Give money to me and I’ll do a 69420% match.

Also, how do you match a dono by donning to yourself. This feels like a 9 year olds idea of a self sustaining economy

2 Likes

Charlie Kirk and … ???

Just one of the guys indicted today for plotting to overthrow the state government of Michigan. Nothing to see here.

Also in other Turning Point news:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1314325950767620096?s=19

3 Likes

Has he openly/publically said he is fighting the deep state yet?